SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wore a Camelot last night and wet n messy

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
HAVEN'T missed a SIDF for 6 months now, I am wearing every night now weather I think I need or want to or not, I just love being diapered at night!

Reactions: windelbby
Wore overnight tena

Reactions: AndyPandy and ARBBB2
I wore an xp5000 with one Abena maxi booster, am at work now, and still have it on!

I was sick last Friday can I please do it today since its second Friday pwese

Reactions: ARBBB2
yes you may, and by the way, pupbrandon, have an awesome time

SillySwampert said:
...suddenly, I feel like a PURE idiot.

Forgive me, I completely forgot the whole month change, even after I knew that Halloween was on the last day of October = A=

-climbs into the silly billy crib-
Loves and huggles! I do the same thing!

Reactions: perlFerret
I will be so taking part in this! How awesome, hugs all

Reactions: perlFerret
Looking forward to Friday the 6th. This will be my first one. I missed October so I will definitely do this next one!

Reactions: Canadoodle
windelbby said:
Looking forward to Friday the 6th. This will be my first one. I missed October so I will definitely do this next one!
Me too, and same, my first, cannot wait

Reactions: Canadoodle and windelbby
My first SIDF is going to be tomorrow! I can't wait! I saved my last Littleforbig diaper for the occasion.

For anyone else new to the forums, is it going to be your first time as well? If so, what are you going to be wearing?

Reactions: PamperedMarsupial
This will be my first SIDF :3 I'll be sleeping while wearing black Fabine diapers and snuggle up with my plushie! <3

Diapered and happy, hope you are all having a wonderful Friday, already got my Tykables Overnight ready for bedtime

Last edited:
I am already at work on the night shift (in Poland it reaches 1 am) and I am slowly filling my diaper with small doses.

Ready to go to bed in my tena overnight after a bottle of camomile tea with my plush and pacifier ready, let’s only hope that I can sleep without waking up because of my anxiety, night night everyone

Reactions: Canadoodle and PamperedMarsupial
As always, I am in dydees 24/7.
Yes!
Today is the official SIDF for November.
Put your dydee on!
Go to sleep with your plushie!
Wake up tomorrow on Saturday morning in your bed totally wet and hopefully poopy!

I think I'll participate for the first time; I haven't gotten diapered much recently since I only have a few left and likely won't be able to buy more for a little while. I'm saving up my money though so hopefully soon I can get more. I'll make this one count! (and hopefully get my taping symmetrical, still trying to perfect my taping method)

I'm done with work, I'm on my way home soon, and my diaper is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back