SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to bed in my Superman Onesie and a Bambino Classico (which gave its all during the night).

Reactions: bohemian85
I totally soaked a My Diaper Blue last night, and even leaked. Once I am taped into an ABDL diaper, it is difficult to use the toilet. I had some slight memories of waking up and letting out just a little pee. Then, I woke up in the morning to the wet bed :eek:

Deliberately put mine off for this week, as last week, well, I ran into some issues with distilled goods and missed out. Tonight, great dinner, but it will aggravate my food allergy so I think I will donning a pair of Goodnties! Want to try them because I just received a kit of diaper disposal bags and a nice canvas dispenser, want to see how used Goodnites fit in one of the bags as opposed to my Luvs. Also in the midst of the smoke of several fires right now, the smoke is really aggravating my lungs, making it hard to get up, and have energy. It feels like I'm in the later stages of recovering from being sick. IT could mark the beginning of not a binge, but a reliance for several days.

Last edited:
Did mine! I feel like I'm going to collapse at any moment today, my lungs are draining me and I simply feel terrible. Woke up with a nice swollen Goodnite (have to say, I think Luvs has permanently won me over), fit in the disposal bag without an issue! Love my little diaper kit, can't wait to take in on vacation. With current issues though, I think I will be diapered at night for at least the coming week. I almost passed out standing up in the shower.

FudgedInLuvs said:
Did mine! I feel like I'm going to collapse at any moment today, my lungs are draining me and I simply feel terrible. Woke up with a nice swollen Goodnite (have to say, I think Luvs has permanently won me over), fit in the disposal bag without an issue! Love my little diaper kit, can't wait to take in on vacation. With current issues though, I think I will be diapered at night for at least the coming week. I almost passed out standing up in the shower.
O mate hope you feel better soon

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
chrischrischris said:
O mate hope you feel better soon

Thank you! Was down this same road a couple of times that amounted to a year and half of my life missing, at least now it's simply irritation and not infection. Just, glad that I have some devices that let me retain some sort of dignity at night. Funny, I began a lot of this just wanting to recapture being a kid, but I am so grateful for this community and helping me be open minded enough to look at diapers as a medical device. Without them, illness and recovery would have been even more absolute misery. At least with the smoke and ash it will be a short lived stint, hopefully, but knowing how to manage, that really helps quality of life

Reactions: chrischrischris
Not the first of the month, but I did mine for the first time since I've been aware of SIDF. I got padded up a little before midnight, went to bed some time after, and I've woken up in a wet Goodnite. Like the good old days. I've had trouble sleeping in diapers, but a bit of alcohol seemed to help with that. I guess I earned my five points.

I sleep in diapers every Friday and wet, it's awesome!!!

Reactions: chrischrischris
Just a reminder today is the first Friday of September. So pad up.

Yeap.
It's Friday.
But for me.
Since my wife/mommy figure diapers me pretty much every night.
It's not gonna be any different then any other night.

Reactions: legojoker88
All padded up and in bed now

Reactions: SAPexpanded
Yep! Padded in a Tena Ultima (cloth backed) Blue ABU onesie. Quality. Nigh nites everyone!

what kind should I wear tonight, xp5000, Rearz Incontrol, Rearz Alpaca, RearzSafari, Tykable Overnight, Little for Big Cuties, Abena L4, ABU preschool, ABU Kiddo, Bambino Bellissimo, Bambino Classico, or awesome cloth and plastic pants? Please vote, I really don't know tonight?

Reactions: NooNoo
As I am incontinent and wear diapers 24/7, I am obviously padded for tonight

Padded in a wolf peekabu with a powerup in pjs

cushies for tonight. good nite everyone

I’m padded up in my Rearz Inspire+ Incontrol diaper and I’m headed to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back