SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
FudgedInLuvs said:
Blue Curacao! It's an orange flavored liqueur but with a deep blue color. I've been making them with both tequila and rum, and both are good, rum is sweeter and you get an oaky vanilla taste. I use about 1.5 cups of rum/tequila, 1 cup of lime juice, 1 cup of blue Curacao and about 1/4 cup of sugar (to personal taste though, lime juice makes them super tart) you could drink them neat, but since it's been in the 90s, I add as much ice as the blender will take and let it rip! Pretty much fills up the entire pitcher, and makes about 6 drinks, 2 drinks a piece for 3 people. I had a little extra rum (self medicating with my old man always around) and should have worn a diaper last night
Yea it is a bit tart, but I like that better than the super sweet margarita mixes. I'm on my 2nd glass now + 1 beer and did my 1st diaper pee for the evening. I'm wearing a large megamax sampler I had, its not the new version, but I normally wear medium diapers, so I know it will still hold a lot of pee.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs, BigBlueBear and Midwest82
I'm in my dragon PeekABU. Ready for the night! :)

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 51008, BobbiSueEllen, MarkRho and 1 other person
Little Rascals for the night! Everyone have fun and stay diapered!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 51008, BobbiSueEllen and BigBlueBear
Drank two White Russians, watched some One Piece and going to bed in a Little Pawz. Not a bad night.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 51008, Midwest82, BigBlueBear and 1 other person
7am Saturday morning , I had a wet SIDF even though I don't feel wet , unless I check with my hand

Reactions: Deleted member 51008, Midwest82 and BigBlueBear
Beer and wine plus an ABU Kiddo means I'm happily celebrating my first SIDF! Pretty sure I wore a diaper almost every night this week!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 51008, Midwest82, BigBlueBear and 1 other person
All gussied up snugly in a Rearz Elite Hybrid (my Pampers)...got BeckyBear 🧸 diapered 🧷, too. Had a full bottle 🍼, we're gonna go cuddle away to Sleepyville now...Sweet Diaper Dreams! 😴

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 51008, Midwest82 and BigBlueBear
Just woke up in my wet diaper. It feels so good that I don't want to take it off.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueBear, DiaperedInTheBay, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
AmberStarfield said:
Yea it is a bit tart, but I like that better than the super sweet margarita mixes. I'm on my 2nd glass now + 1 beer and did my 1st diaper pee for the evening. I'm wearing a large megamax sampler I had, its not the new version, but I normally wear medium diapers, so I know it will still hold a lot of pee.

Same, and it's easy to adjust to personal preferences. Sugar and alcohol together can lead to epic hangovers, add in caffeine and it will really be a miserable morning! Stayed up super late last night and fell asleep in the chair, have to make up for SIDF tonight, not a total loss didn't need one, but still want some fun

Went to bed in a ABU LittlePawz and my Superman onesie.

Woke up fully loaded - and with a 101.2 temperature in my bottom. On the positive side, I'll be in bed all day, with my computer, my TV, and my bear, with fresh bumcovers as I need them. On the negative, my plans for the day are shot - and that thermometer will be visiting my bottom every four hours.

• Wow
Reactions: Kane2000, Midwest82, BigBlueBear and 1 other person
Fell asleep in the chair last night watching reruns of Fraiser, god I love that show. Missed Friday, I'll make up for it tonight since I have a stash I have to dispose of for trash day. Laundry day since there's nothing to do. Say, does anyone have good tricks for removing old urine stains off of a mattress? It's always bother me having them

I have been doing SIDF since Friday May1st and wetting on-purpose. This is the longest I have gone with on-purpose wetting. I need to stop and get back to dry this week.

I woke up moderately wet which is common but I’ve been reading email and the news in bed and I’ve soaked my diaper now.

The next SLEEP IN DIAPERS FRIDAY is coming up on July 3rd!
Get ready!
:)

• Love
Reactions: Midwest82
I told my girlfriend about this so on the 3rd are going to watch a movie and drink cocktails before going to sleep we'll also be wearing just our diapers.

Reactions: legojoker88
Yes!
Just one more week until the next official SLEEP IN DIAPERS FRIDAY, the long term tradition of our Littles/Adult Baby Community.

Had a practice SIDF last night that went well :) I don't usually wear to bed because fear of leaks. A new taping method kept me secure throughout the night. Felt extra little for waking up still in my Overnights.

Heh, looking forwards to it this week, but I wonder if I'll even be able to fall asleep, lmao. I've always pulled all-nighters whenever I'm wearing something, mostly because I can't get my mind off of it.

Maybe if I just absolutely tire myself out to the point I just throw one on and pass out, while skipping the bathroom before bed of course! Gotta have enough to swell a bit, haha.

Reactions: AmberStarfield
Going to be my first SIDF this week. Have recently been exploring this side of myself more and im really excited ☺

Reactions: AmberStarfield
Happy SIDF July 2020 edition everyone! Have a wonderful night sleeping diapered up and enjoy the holiday weekend for folks that have a holiday weekend.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, BigBlueBear and Deleted member 51008
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back