SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think im going to go for a little rascal from tykables for this months.

Reactions: BigBlueBear
The "May" Sleep in Diapers Friday is coming up tomorrow.
Get ready for "Dydee Time!".

It's almost night time for me, so I've put on the best diaper I have for the moment, a Rearz Safari. Feels great to have it on. I'll still be awake for the new few hours, so hopefully it won't be too wet by the time I go to bed. ;)

my first one too .find it hard to pee laying down
so i go to bed with a soaked wet nappy on
hope that's not cheeting 💤💤💤💤

I’m starting off the day wearing Pampers 7 Cruizers at work. Already peed some in one an have spares in my backpack. On my way home I will get some big kid drinks, and Panda Express for dinner. Plans for tonight include working on new paint and wallpaper for my home in SecondLife, then watching a vintage horror movie or perhaps a MST3000 / RiffTrak movie, popcorn, candies and maybe icecream too. During the evening I will be wearing a Crinklz Aquanaut diaper and will probably poopoo in it at some point. Just before I sleep, I will put on the Astronaut themed diaper with a booster pad and hopefully it will not leak. If if does leak, no big deal though, I always have mattress protection. So, anyone else planning their SIDF evening?

It's May 1st ... I'm still sleeping in diapers every Friday ... and every day of the week * giggles * .

Last edited:
Reactions: AmberStarfield
I did a test run if sleeping in diapers last night to see if I could do it. Last time I tried ages ago I couldn't sleep. Lucky I did get some shut eye, so I might be able to do it this time. Planning on wearing a Tena Slip Super.

Reactions: chrischrischris and AmberStarfield
I am torn between a thick blue cloth diaper and a bunny hops diaper. But I have several hours to decide. Happy SIDF everyone

KitsuneFox said:
It's May 1st ... I'm still sleeping in diapers every Friday ... and every day of the week * giggles * .
Me too. Where's our merit badges?

I am wearing for sure this sidf, have a few other times, have a waddle tykable with 3 boosters which should be approx. 8000 ml, for an awesome wet night!!!!

Reactions: NooNoo and chrischrischris
um boosters must get some

That's me diapered up in my usual terry towel cloth combo and pvc pants
It's 9:30pm here in uk time for bed

same here fresh diaper on off to bed night night

Reactions: Midwest82
Nite nite to those of you across the pond. Peepee lots tonight and enjoy. I know I will in a few hours.

I was iffy on whether I should participate tonight, because this is the last diaper I have at the moment :(

But I'm currently engaging in my pre-diaper-wearing fluid drinking, so I've committed! The tykables unicorn will be going on soon... not sure how I'll cope! Let's hope it ends with a good sog~

Reactions: Midwest82, AmberStarfield, DippyDawg and 1 other person
parcelboy2 said:
That's me diapered up in my usual terry towel cloth combo and pvc pants
It's 9:30pm here in uk time for bed
just got my baby girl to bed!!! in u.k.

• Love
Reactions: NooNoo
Whelp wee change of plan. Im in a Crinklz Astronaut instead of a Tykable. Im pretty sure I did Little Rascals last time. Figured I would change it up. :)

Nice, I am in Astro diaper too. I bought a bottle of Maker's Mark, so will need a change before bedtime and will add a booster pad.

I've decided to go with Bambino Bellissimo V1 tonight.

0510 here can't stay in bed much longer
craving my healthy breakfast of coffee and cigarettes
well still got me diaper on

Reactions: AmberStarfield
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back