SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
This month, SIDF came at the same time as a late-summer head cold. As a result, I spent *all* of Friday (and probably Saturday as well) in bed with the rails up, working my way through a bag of Rearz Barnyards, being held snug by a plain white onesie. Daddy's changed me with every other temperature check, which has kept my bottom dry so far.

And for those concerned - I maxed out at 102.4 yesterday afternoon, but I'm down to 100.6 this morning (though Daddy probably won't let me out of bed until I'm back to 99.6).

Jonjon said:
This month, SIDF came at the same time as a late-summer head cold. As a result, I spent *all* of Friday (and probably Saturday as well) in bed with the rails up, working my way through a bag of Rearz Barnyards, being held snug by a plain white onesie. Daddy's changed me with every other temperature check, which has kept my bottom dry so far.

And for those concerned - I maxed out at 102.4 yesterday afternoon, but I'm down to 100.6 this morning (though Daddy probably won't let me out of bed until I'm back to 99.6).

aww that stinks keep feeling better and drink lots of liquids.

Last night was my first SIDF since May and I was happy to be a part of it again.

Can I ask if I can join in this Friday? please, a rare opportunity has arisen so I can join in.

Graby said:
Can I ask if I can join in this Friday? please, a rare opportunity has arisen so I can join in.

No need to ask...just do.

Although you can do this any Friday (or for that matter - any day), SIDF is normally celebrated the FIRST Friday of the month.

But then again...no one is keeping track so if you want to do it this Friday, go right ahead.

Reactions: Graby
BabyDenise said:
No need to ask...just do.

Although you can do this any Friday (or for that matter - any day), SIDF is normally celebrated the FIRST Friday of the month.

But then again...no one is keeping track so if you want to do it this Friday, go right ahead.

For that matter you could sleep in diapers on Monday, Saturday, or really any day where the opportunity arises if you are not able to join in on the first Friday.

Reactions: Graby
Thank you for letting me join in, for me its a special experience as it happens once every never.
The night didn't quite go to plan however waking early and putting a fresh nappy and plastic pants on in bed was nice not having to get up.
More practice needed 😁

While not the traditional sidf i am tonight

justanotherDL said:
While not the traditional sidf i am tonight
That is okay.
The next SIDF is on:
October 4, 2019

Reactions: justanotherDL
One week to go before the next official Sleep In Diapers Friday on 10/4/2019!

SIDF is ere again ☺

Reactions: babybobby
I wear my diaper every chance but I always have one on before going to bed

Reactions: 49beachdipe
It's a wear all day friday for me.

I'm in bed , wearing my terry towel cloth diaper , plastic pants and tykables footed sleeper
So let SIDF begin

Trying out an ABU Dino for the first time tonight!

In but a bit under diapered this month due to circumstances beyond my control I've no adult diapers for the last few weeks. Spending SDIF as the last many nights in a baby diaper with a custom extender strap, have to wet lightly & carefully.

I am excited to be in my night theme abu preschool diaper again for tonight.
I hope that everyone has sweet, padded, dreams tonight and may we all wake up to wet diapers.

Luvs size 6 here

Crinklz Astronaut for me. I was hoping to get my Inspire Regular delivered today, but maybe tomorrow. So I can have a SIDS tomorrow night too. :)

Really excited for my 1st SIDF. Wearing my usual Attends Classics.

I have a megamax on and I will wear it until I get up for work and then change it to something lighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back