SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening and welcome to the June official "SLEEP IN DIAPERS FRIDAY".
Yes.
I am in a dydee.
My teddy bear is ready.
I have my baby toys.

Sounds liky ny ny fun

Happy SIDF! Always thinking of this night on the first Friday of the month and finally wearing my tranquility ATNs tonight feeling cozy :)

Just changed into a new abena m4 and about to go to bed

Just got up after my SIDF in a changing time prefold cloth which is wet n messy

Just woke up in a super wet abena m4 and I used booster pads

I choose a boosted MyDiaper X-Plus(reinforced by duct-tape as the tapes are garbage). This combo can really hold a lot and I was out drinking. That diaper got it´s good fill over the night! ^^

Cheers

Reactions: Carnifex
I wore a crinklz aquanaut! So i guess i unitentionally participated lmao

Butt was pretty squishy after my morning pee so i changed into normal underwear to forage for coffee lol

Reactions: rdadvb59
I just realized that I participated but forgot it was SIDF. I wore a Walgreens brand because they are quieter than regular plastic backed and I wore my boxers that I normally sleep in over top to hide the diaper from my wife. It was a good sleep.

Friday is the next SIDF!
Get ready!

Reactions: perlFerret and dotten
Sleep in Diapers Friday Evening is just 24 hours away.
Put a dydee on, lie down to sleep.
Then just wet and poop into it while you sleep.

Well I kind of feel like I am cheating because I wear diaper pretty much almost every night. I have been doing this for about 6 years now it's the only way to sleep.

Welcome to the July 2019 Sleep In Diapers Friday!
Diaper up, grab your plushie, and "be a baby".

Don't know if it sidf but I will be sleeping in a diaper everyone should I feel like they are amazing

Just got up from my sidf in my wet prefold

Reactions: neophyte
I did last night for my first time ever, I posted about it in the adult baby thread!!! 👶 I’m soooo hyped!!!

I didn't participate. Too hot outside. :(

isn't tonight the august sleep in diapers friday?

I'm participating as usual--with cloth diapers and PUL pants. Just getting ready to diaper up and go to bed. Night-night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back