SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually don’t sleep in diapers, but with staying in hotel, I will sleep in them.

It's 11:30 did I make it?

Just changed out of a wet terry towel diaper I slept in on SIDF

Just woke up on Saturday morning in my not so Dry 24/7s.

First SIDF in a while. Woke up in a wet diaper- such a good feeling! Wore a booster in my Abena M4 because I love a thick diaper

Got all 5 points last night with a very wet cloth diaper and plastic pants. I enjoyed the night.

I'm in

I’ve never kept track, but I have the feeling I missed a lot of points by not paying attention 😂

Definitely gonna pad up tonight though.

I don't think it is sidf but I accidentally received another sample of the mega Max diapers so I will definitely be wearing them to bed can't wait these diapers are the best that I have ever worn the one I have on has been wet five times now and even though it's pretty swollen it still feels dry and I think I can pee again everyone should try it out

I always wear a diaper to bed on Fridays! Also, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. :) Almost forgot Wednesday ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 47221
It's SIDF again

I think I will participate tonight. No reason not to!

Just had a good nights SIDF in my cloth terry towel diaper which is now soaked

Accidentally bought some tykavble over nights. and wore now last night. Could not believe the amount it contained and the weight of the wet diaper. BUT the price !. Back to Stay dis and maybe splurge once int a while.

Reactions: perlFerret
NorthShore Supreme! Wet at least 3 times but possibly more that I don't remember. Wife woke me up at 6:30 and said "You smell like pee. Go change." So I went to change into a Tykables Waddler but was interrupted by my wife who said "No diaper! Naked cuddles time!" So I didn't feel bad about not being able to "complete" SIDF. ;-)

I have to wear a diaper regardless

Apart from getting up early to work OT, I got all the other points.

Points for me

Reactions: perlFerret
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back