SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally ready for sidf, then I find out it's the first friday not every friday. Well I guess I'll take part in very belated sidf.

Wait... There's a SIDF? Why didn't anyone tell me? *looks at date* Really, I have to wait about 5 days now? Ugh... Well, time to buy a calender!

The "tradition" is actually the first Friday of every month. You can sleep in diapers anytime you like, though.

And it's that time again!

I'll be wearing one of my Bambino Classicos tonight as soon as Mommy gets home to change me... Good thing the case finally arrived. Completely forgot about SDIF...

zipperless said:
And it's that time again!

Well enjoy... :) I think I've decided that I'll do this on US time cause I feel so alone sometimes. It already Saturday afternoon down under.

Aww. I got a cushies on and I'm happy

me too!

Yay! SIDF! *happy baby dance* :paci:

My first SIDF in my ABU sissy diapers, already in my diaper with my plushi wrapped in my arms.

*cracks knuckles* Let's do this!
Yeah, all you guys mentioning all these nice diapers and all I got are plain CVS brand :(
Oh well, a padded night's still a padded night!

I've been in my diaper since around 3 pm.

ozbub said:
Well enjoy... :) I think I've decided that I'll do this on US time cause I feel so alone sometimes. It already Saturday afternoon down under.

Thank you! I only have one left and I'm saving it for a special occasion. Maybe tonight...

huh no comments for this week? Happy Friday!

bambinod said:

SIDF is traditionally the first Friday of the month (see original OP). Feel free to wear anytime you want, of course!

bambinod said:

I was just too tired to post anything last night...

I will say, there is nothing quite like waking up and realizing you are leaking all at the same time... Oh well, My sleeper and the blanket have to go into the wash. I can deal with that.

TGIF, lets rock n roll!

Mine are a little too wet to sleep in right now, lol.

First week as a member of ADISC and I'm going to do this! Now to decide whether I'll wear a Pull-Up or a GoodNite...

shertion said:
First week as a member of ADISC and I'm going to do this! Now to decide whether I'll wear a Pull-Up or a GoodNite...
I'm new here too! Gee, you must be tiny to fit those! Personally I'm usually a medium.

I'll definitely be taking part, wearing a tena slip maxi (sob!).The first Friday of every month, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back