SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Glaceon

Happy Eeveelution
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Slept well in my Tykables Overnight... i don't even feel that i am diaperd with these... this is just great :)

Twily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Woke up with a soggy peekabu underneath my babyish plastic pants. I've fallen in love with these plastic pants, haven't leaked once while wearing them.

Peepeegirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just woke up and finish wetting my diaper, such a good way to start the weekend, I will just change to a new one make the whole Saturday diapered

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Let's keep sidf going as long as possible with sids. (sleep in diapers sat.) same diapers until it leaks , lets see who can wear the same diaper as long as possible,,,,,sidf I slept in an alpaca with an Abena maxi pad and an attend front pad

Peepeegirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Let's keep sidf going as long as possible with sids. (sleep in diapers sat.) same diapers until it leaks , lets see who can wear the same diaper as long as possible,,,,,sidf I slept in an alpaca with an Abena maxi pad and an attend front pad
Mine leaked already and so did the one I wore after, diapers here in Brazil are not great and the abena would be the best but starts at medium size and it was big for me so would leak before reach full capacity but for sure will be diapered all day

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Mine leaked already and so did the one I wore after, diapers here in Brazil are not great and the abena would be the best but starts at medium size and it was big for me so would leak before reach full capacity but for sure will be diapered all day
good for you wearing all day, I find it so amazing that a women want to be babied, that's my dream in life is to have an adult baby girl, although I still want to wear diapers but totally take care of an abdl woman

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Did not participate. Considered putting one on this morning while cuddling but did not. Not really feeling it today, either. I feel oddly anxious, like I know there's something wrong but I can't figure out what.

forrest0160

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I slept in one of my Goodnites but didn't use it until the morning, after which I promptly leaked everywhere. 🤣

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I missed it, but was inspired into “order more diapers Friday.” Also, “order my first ever pairs of plastic pants sized for a big little boy” Friday.

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
@sinceiwassmall I also missed it, but I turned it to "pick up diapers Friday" without realizing it. I won't miss the next one, though!
I am really happy to say that I spent last night and the night before indulging my little self in the diapers and plastic pants I ordered.

(Plastic pants are a great addition. First time in them since I was a wet little boy of about 3.)

Daylightsavingstimes

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am really happy to say that I spent last night and the night before indulging my little self in the diapers and plastic pants I ordered.

(Plastic pants are a great addition. First time in them since I was a wet little boy of about 3.)
I slept in (but didn't use) a goodnite last night and wore a Kiddo the night before. Haven't ordered plastic pants for myself, though that's probably on my holiday shopping list.

RobbyRocketPants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Last night marks 28 nights in a row for me, which is my second-longest time span sleeping in diapers since childhood. (I did 31 nights last December, but I'm just a few days from surpassing that record).

I've challenged myself to "SID/180" - sleep in diapers for 180 nights, about six months. I live alone, and moved to a new city a few years ago - as all my family and friends are in other cities, there's little chance of a surprise visit. The pandemic means I'm more isolated than ever before, so this is my chance to sleep in diapers regularly. This is also the ideal time of year to try it, as the extra padding is more comfortable in winter.

It's becoming routine now. Most nights I don't see it as anything special, I just do it because I challenged myself. For this first month, the goal is mainly to get used to the feeling, and not worry about wetting it (in fact, if I wake at 3am needing to pee, I'm still getting out of bed to use the toilet!).

Next month's goal is to intentionally wet during the night, if I wake up needing to pee, rather than getting out of bed, and then go back to sleep in a wet diaper.

Last edited: