SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Jonjon

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
This month, SIDF came at the same time as a late-summer head cold. As a result, I spent *all* of Friday (and probably Saturday as well) in bed with the rails up, working my way through a bag of Rearz Barnyards, being held snug by a plain white onesie. Daddy's changed me with every other temperature check, which has kept my bottom dry so far.

And for those concerned - I maxed out at 102.4 yesterday afternoon, but I'm down to 100.6 this morning (though Daddy probably won't let me out of bed until I'm back to 99.6).

angelicprince

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Other
This month, SIDF came at the same time as a late-summer head cold. As a result, I spent *all* of Friday (and probably Saturday as well) in bed with the rails up, working my way through a bag of Rearz Barnyards, being held snug by a plain white onesie. Daddy's changed me with every other temperature check, which has kept my bottom dry so far.

And for those concerned - I maxed out at 102.4 yesterday afternoon, but I'm down to 100.6 this morning (though Daddy probably won't let me out of bed until I'm back to 99.6).
aww that stinks keep feeling better and drink lots of liquids.

Last night was my first SIDF since May and I was happy to be a part of it again.

Graby

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
Can I ask if I can join in this Friday? please, a rare opportunity has arisen so I can join in.

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Can I ask if I can join in this Friday? please, a rare opportunity has arisen so I can join in.
No need to ask...just do.

Although you can do this any Friday (or for that matter - any day), SIDF is normally celebrated the FIRST Friday of the month.

But then again...no one is keeping track so if you want to do it this Friday, go right ahead.

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
No need to ask...just do.

Although you can do this any Friday (or for that matter - any day), SIDF is normally celebrated the FIRST Friday of the month.

But then again...no one is keeping track so if you want to do it this Friday, go right ahead.
For that matter you could sleep in diapers on Monday, Saturday, or really any day where the opportunity arises if you are not able to join in on the first Friday.

Graby

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
Thank you for letting me join in, for me its a special experience as it happens once every never.
The night didn't quite go to plan however waking early and putting a fresh nappy and plastic pants on in bed was nice not having to get up.
More practice needed 😁