SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I sleep in a diaper every night due to my incontinence. I wake up everyday wet and frequently messy as a result of a ruptured disc in my lower back.

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Always diapered so I will be sleeping in my diapers and if I didn't I would be leaking the whole time and also I don't think I would be able to fall asleep anyways if I was not diapered

VayneAurelius

Sulpher, please!!!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Slept all padded up my self last night in a Dry 24/7. Doing this every Friday night has helped me to sleep the best night ever.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Incontinent
It is just 2 more days until the May Sleep In Diapers Friday.

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I would do this and generally try to as it's fun, but won't be able to this time since I have to be up very early as I'm heading out to a trail day hosted by a local mountain biking organization to help work on some local trails. Maybe next time

Hippiediaperlover

Contributor
Role
Already pretty wet. I'm going to cut a few holes, throw another northshore over this one and have a great night sleep!

TrainLuvr

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Got my Rebelz on and I'm watching Solo Star Wars movie. Ready for bed and I'm already wet. Good night and pleasant dreams.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
SDIF done and dusted , 1 better dry and 1 terry towel (which is now messy)

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Don't know if it's the day or not but I will be shortly be changing my diaper to a tranquility elite care