SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
perlFerret said:
I thought it was last week? March 1?
You’re right. It was. I got my dates mixed up.

Reactions: perlFerret
As I'm a urinary Incon, I'm always sleeping in diapers on Friday XD

I sleep in a diaper every night due to my incontinence. I wake up everyday wet and frequently messy as a result of a ruptured disc in my lower back.

All diapered in a onesie

Participating for the first time tonight in my Bambino Classico.

Always diapered so I will be sleeping in my diapers and if I didn't I would be leaking the whole time and also I don't think I would be able to fall asleep anyways if I was not diapered

Boom, all five points this week.

I did it! 5 points to Hufflepuff!

Slept all padded up my self last night in a Dry 24/7. Doing this every Friday night has helped me to sleep the best night ever.

It is just 2 more days until the May Sleep In Diapers Friday.

I would do this and generally try to as it's fun, but won't be able to this time since I have to be up very early as I'm heading out to a trail day hosted by a local mountain biking organization to help work on some local trails. Maybe next time

Already pretty wet. I'm going to cut a few holes, throw another northshore over this one and have a great night sleep!

Got my Rebelz on and I'm watching Solo Star Wars movie. Ready for bed and I'm already wet. Good night and pleasant dreams.

SDIF done and dusted , 1 better dry and 1 terry towel (which is now messy)

Don't know if it's the day or not but I will be shortly be changing my diaper to a tranquility elite care

June 7th is the next official SIDF.

Anyone else in? I will be padded in my regular cloth diaper and plastic pants. Happy SIDF all!

I'm always in not sure what diaper I am going to wear I have several kinds of different diapers and booster pads but I wear all day every day for a while now so I will definitely be diapered

Im in a plastic backed attend and nuck whisting do lalabuys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back