SIDD: Sleep in Diapers December

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I missed this post yesterday. I can give it a go, though this may be harder once I’m home on break. But for the next 14 days I can be part of it.

Kente

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm challenging myself to SIDD: Sleep in Diapers December. Sleep in a diaper from the night of December 1st to December 31st.

I don't normally sleep in a diaper - I've done for increasing streaks of consecutive nights in the past: three, five, eight, twelve. But I'd sometimes give it up after night of poor sleep, maybe from being too hot in a plastic diaper.

December is cold (for those of us in the North), and for me is an ideal month as I have no travel plans. I can expect no interruptions and can sleep in a diaper, comfortably, every night.

Anyone in?
I sleep in my terry nappy and plastic pants every night! And don’t wake up to pee!! But my nappy is wet every morning!!

Foxroxsox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur,
I'm in. It's my thing anyway. I more or less quit drinking to have more money for diapers. It relaxes me more, too.
Both my Ex boyfriend and my current girlfriend prefer spooning with me when I'm wearing a diaper. I don't know why, but it works in my favor, so I roll with it.

Petew33

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
I know i am a day or two late i usually wear when im sleeping they help me sleep better and i only wear in my appt still wanting to wear in public not gotten enough courage to do that. I will take up the challenge.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Im from south east asia and its always hot here , if only my country is cold cus diapers and cold weather are awesome.

Snuggie91

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'll join the challange. In nappy now. But think should set up some rules. If u willingly take of your diaper u get a funishment.

Diaperedme

Toddler Lifestyle 👶
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Second night in diaper went hood one diaper last the night ! December diaper rule!😎

Last edited:

Snuggie91

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Second night in diaper went hood one diaper last the night ! December diaper rule!😎
That's good u don't want a funishment or even punishment if someone suggest. Really trying spread this idea. I myself am 3 days in and don't normally wear so is new. But if I cheat let u guys decide funish or punishment.

68Bonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
That's good u don't want a funishment or even punishment if someone suggest. Really trying spread this idea. I myself am 3 days in and don't normally wear so is new. But if I cheat let u guys decide funish or punishment.
What would you consider a 'funishment'?

And, I'm cheating because I've been wearing diapers to bed every night for a little over three weeks now, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon 😁 The closest I may come is if I visit my mother for Christmas (which would only be for one night), but that trip is still up in the air.

Snuggie91

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What would you consider a 'funishment'?

And, I'm cheating because I've been wearing diapers to bed every night for a little over three weeks now, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon 😁 The closest I may come is if I visit my mother for Christmas (which would only be for one night), but that trip is still up in the air.
I would say u lose potty privileges for the night and have to sleep wet.

jspoter

playfull as a kit
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
so, part of the fun IS weting at night, i wasnt keeping score, but 1 per, and doing well =P

68Bonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
so, part of the fun IS weting at night, i wasnt keeping score, but 1 per, and doing well =P
When you say wetting at night, do you mean wetting your diaper without waking up, or waking up, wetting your diaper, and then going back to sleep?

jspoter

playfull as a kit
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
i perfer the suprise of not waking but weting

68Bonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
i perfer the suprise of not waking but weting
Me too, but it seems that only happens when I've had too much to drink and am not wearing a diaper, never when I have too much to drink and am wearing a diaper! >.<

SoCalIncon

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
You get used to it. Im 247 with ic for 5 years now but it started with bedwetting. First week or 2 after i resorted to wearing diapers to bed i got really bad sleep. I found it SO uncomfortable....cumbersome and hot. Once i got used to it it was never a problem.

Now i cant even fall asleep without a diaper if I tried...not having a diaper on feels weird...granted i wear all day every day so have had so much time to adjust to it.

PamperDamper

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I used one last night. I'll go along with the SIDD. Should I have to choose 4 days during the month to wear 24/7 so as to make up for the 4 nights missed from Dec 1 to Dec 4?

Any suggestions will be appreciated. Only limits would be public outing or #2 in diaper.

Last edited:

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Made it through my first night diapered. I don’t wet the bed but I wet before going to bed so it was nice waking up in wet padding.