Sick and laying in bed

DiaperLoverPL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! Hope you'll have a wonderful Friday and weekend.

I haven't been out since Tuesday, because I don't feel very well. I can't attend lectures at my university and now I need to catch up with everything (glad I have friends, who send me notes hahah). But there is something positive about it: I'm laying in bed with a wet Abena M4 under my girafee kigurumi. It's so cozy!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Lumos, Diamond and 1 other person

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have recently been ill with a nasty bug and took to my bed for a couple of days.
Nothing beats being diapered up and just letting go rather than using the little energy you have and walking to the bathroom.
Even better when my GF took care of all the changes!!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Subtlerustle and Abdlchriscrinkle

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm sick at home in bed as well, gone thru a good handful of diapers already in a couple days. I agree it saves the energy of running to the crapper every hour!

Reactions: Forced and Jorelaxed

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I took this week off to use up some PDO days before I lose them, Tuesday came down with sore throat and my head congestion. I’ve had the flu shot and Covid Booster hopefully we’ll all be okay. Now get some rest.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I hope you get well soon DiaperLoverPL.🙂

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Here in Greece many people is sick because of the seasonal flu and other diseases (including COVID-19), hopefully I'm not part of them since I wear a face protection regularly and avoid heavily frequented indoor places.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed

DiaperLoverPL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BabyTweetyBird said:
Here in Greece many people is sick because of the seasonal flu and other diseases (including COVID-19), hopefully I'm not part of them since I wear a face protection regularly and avoid heavily frequented indoor places.
Yeah, very similar to situation in Poland. I hope all of you that are sick now will feel ok in couple of days.

Reactions: BabyTweetyBird and Jorelaxed

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DiaperLoverPL said:
Yeah, very similar to situation in Poland. I hope all of you that are sick now will feel ok in couple of days.
The latest GFS forecasts predicted a blizzard in Greece after Xmas, with heavy snowfall and an extremely icy weather for New Year's Eve.

Public health services will expect more cases of flu and COVID during the first half of January.