Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Shy

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Private
Ooo... definitely shy - well, that's how most people perceive me at first. I'm especially shy around new people (or people I don't know too well) or in group situations. >_< But I'm totally fine around people I'm comfortable with. In fact, I become incredibly talkative and upfront, which some people find intimidating, but at the same time interesting and hilarious.

I don't know why this is. All I know is that I'm a melancholic introvert, which basically means I have a very large personal space and I prefer to be alone a lot of the time. I get my energy from within and I don't need to be around other people to get the motivation I need to make or achieve goals. I'm fairly independent and rely on others as little as possible.

As a result, I'm pretty stubborn when I want to be, but on the upside I can be a very efficient and organised person. I wholeheartedly welcome people and enjoy talking to them, so I'm not anti-social in the slightest in that regard. I just prefer to not bother other people. I figure if they need something from me, they'll ask, or vice-versa.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm going from shy to being an obnoxious bastard, trust me, ask my school mates.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I was very shy around people up into my mid-20s. Afterwards, I started opening up a bit more. I guess being around all kinds of people in the working world for a few years by that time, and having to communicate effectively with bosses and coworkers, helped me come out of my shell. I still don't consider myself very outgoing, but more in the middle still which is my personal comfort level.

~Pramrider

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
In the middle. I'm a bit socially awkward cuz I'm so strange but if I can warm up to someone, then they get inducted into my circle of buddies :D

Plus, if I drink, I'm a whole 'nother person.

K

KittyKat

I'm extremely shy. I usually can't even talk to people. I have selective mutism which is basically being too scared to talk.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The Stage Is My B***h!

I'm a theater kid! I love to be big and out there! The bigger the scene the better the day!

Which I think is strange because my TB personality is very shy!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well I voted in te middle. I used to be super shy when I was younger. Then when I got a job at 14, started high school, and started partying, drinkin, and smokin I opened up A LOT! To be honest partying opened me up out of my shell the most. I geuss its because I altered my mind to have a good time, which got me past that awkward feeling, so one I experianced having a good time partying with a lot of people withsome I did not even know, it brke my shell. Then my work helped me deal with strangers because I work with the public all the time at work, I have met people from all around the world, specially being in managment position.

I still consider myself shy to strangers. At work I manage to get over, I geuss because they expect me to talk to them and help them so they arn't going to make any rude remarks, well at least most of them won't. When I am meeting new people outside of work, specially people around my age I am still very shy. I geuss it is just because of the fear of not being accepted.

Last edited:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I voted shy as that's just how I am. I actually avoid social situations a bit. However once I know people well enough and feel really comfortable then I can be hyper verbal but that means I really feel comfortable.

Delta

Contributor
Role
Private
Shy... I suppose. I generally hate crowds but will make the effort sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.