Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Just something I have noticed with the adisc community that a lot of people seem quite shy so I though I would do a poll on it to see what everyone is.

My self I am major outgoing and crazy type of person that loves meeting people talking and all that.

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Hiya,

I voted fore shy, because that how i am around new people. However if i get to know people i can be a bit more outgoing.

Jammie

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I'm in the middle. I'm pretty shy around new people, but I try not to show it. I don't hide from them per say, but I definently don't talk much. In a situation where I don't know a person, I tend to watch and listen to them to get to know them. I'll answer questions, and respond to stuff, but they'll be doing most of the talking for sure. Around friends, I am about average outgoingness, although I'm a bit laid back.

Last edited:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'm very shy around new people, or people that I don't all that well.
I'm fine around people I'm comfortable with though.

I not as shy as I used to be though.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'm shy... very much a loner. The only person I really like being around for long periods of time is LuvsGurl... I get sick of everyone else after a while.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i can't vote, because none of thoes fit me. depending on the situation is what propelles me forward or holds me back. sometimes i'm really outgoing when i meat new people and other times i'm very shy. i'm shy when talking to some of my friends and with other friends i'm crazy.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm super shy in real life...Online though, I speak my mind

X

xdeadx

I put in the middle cause I'm usually supremely shy, but if I have sugar I'm outgoing as all hell XD

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I always kept to myself, never got over it, don't like meeting new people, I'v always been shy, I guess it lasts forever.....

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to be really shy when i was little but now that i am in high school I am alot more outgoing but I'd say I am in the middle

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I'm shy. It's kinda annoying sometimes. I don't usually make friends unless people talk to me first. Even then, I suck at finding things to talk about. >_<

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm pretty outgoing. There are times when I can be shy, but in general I am outgoing. :)

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
IRL I'm pretty quiet and never talk, I just sit in the corner.
here I am pretty active and post-ey..... Yeah its just that I dont like talking.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I've always been crazy outgoing. Still am. I can stand in front of a thousand people and do something stupid for laughs. It's fun.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I'm kinda shy, but really outgoing when around certain groups of people. Like in my Spanish class, I talk to a lot of people, but in my math class, I usually just keep to the one friend I have there. XD

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Back in Florida I was pretty outgoing, still shy, but outgoing...but that changed when I moved to Vegas and I was ridiculously shy. Now i'm in the middle and i've definitely changed this last year socially for the better. I've talked to a lot of people I haven't really gotten to know and kinda got out of my comfort zone being around the same friend all the time.

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm in the middle because although being very outgoing in most social aspects I am in the closet at work and am therefore a bit standofish when I have to be closeted.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i'm definitely an introvert. i need to spend lots and lots of time alone to feel like myself. if i spend too much time being sociable it drains all my energy away.

when i was younger i was very shy, and didn't know how to talk to strangers or join in on conversations. but i've taught myself to get over that, and nowadays i'm fairly easy-going and relaxed around people. i'm a bit reserved i guess, and occasionally awkward, but i can be a pretty gregarious goofball around my friends. in general i do a pretty good job of pretending to be an extrovert when i'm around people.

still, there's always sort of a conflict between my desire to have lots of good friends and my desire to keep to myself. i usually have to force myself to go out and be sociable, and i'm bad at returning phone calls. in some ways i think i'm a hard person to be friends with because of that. i wonder if the fact that i can be really warm and outgoing in person seems false to people in light of the fact that i can be really cold and standoffish whenever someone tries to infiltrate my solitude.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm very much an introvert for the most part. Get a few drinks down me and I become the life of the party, though.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm not shy. In fact I can't be for professional reasons, because I've already been paid large sums of money to stand in front of people and teach them stuff, and you can't do that if you just stand in the corner and keep quiet. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, even if I sometimes make a fool of myself, but that's always part of the equation because a mistake, a joke and a laugh just show the audience that you're human and not some kind of teaching robot.
And neither do I have a problem talking to random people in public. People in this part of the world aren't exactly known for being talkative - they keep their communication to the absolute minimum, but for some reason I manage to still engage people in some sort of small talk. It's a skill I must have picked up during my year in the U.S. :D

However, there's something I feel uneasy about - first contact with people I have no business talking to. I don't mind talking to people who expect me to talk to them, but picking up the phone and dialing a random number just isn't for me.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.