• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Shy hello from South Africa

babyann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
So...big breath... Hi! My name is Ann, and I live in South Africa.

I have enjoyed abdl, ageplay, nappies, diapers for the longest time...as long as I can remember.

My first experience of being in a diaper happened when I had to have an operation (the first of many) and for some reason the nurses put me in a nappy. I was only about 7 years old, but I loved it!! I can still clearly recall every aspect of the experience. I have a form of Cerebral Palsy, which means for me, several operations and I am really quite small and undeveloped. I also get quite clumbsy at times and my balance isn’t great, especially when I am tired. I didn’t have a great childhood - dysfunctional family life - getting bullied and teased at school. I do think that experience has left me always trying to go back to childhood to try to live it again, but happier somehow.

for years and years I would dress up as a baby on my own, and I even made some of my own clothing, including attempts at nappies (usually old towels and plastic bags!). One advantage of being so small (I am just 5 feet nothing tall), and petite frame means that I can actually buy many of my clothing from the children’s section anyway, which is generally much cheaper, and of course I prefer the brighter colours and more juvenile look to the clothing. I am also quite good with a sewing machine, and have had a lot of success altering “normal” clothing to make it more babyish.

I did find a Mommy and Daddy on another website, and lived with them for some time. They were both very into the kinky scene, and I did have the best time ever with them. Sadly, it did not last though. Even though they had a good long open relationship, there were some cracks and over time it was clear the situation had to change. Sort of related but also sort of separately, I had a sort of breakdown at the same time. My relationship became known to my biological family, and all sorts of bad things happened. I ended up being hospitalized and had to start over when I eventually came out. I am still in touch with, and am still madly in love with my Mommy, but for the time being we are not living together full time.

So...bringing things up to date. I currently live alone in Jo’burg (Mommy is 1500km away in Cape Town). Thanks to the Covid pandemic, I only work part time, but that does mean that I can be the infant I want to be for the five days a week, that I am not working!! I now keep myself in nappies 24/7, mostly self made cloth nappies but with plastic panties on top. Due to cost, I can only afford disposables as a change if I am really wet away from home.

one thing I want to try and find out is whether there might be a local market for the sort of clothing that i can make here. Generally, anything we need to import ends up being really expensive, but I can take designs found on the internet and make some good copies at a fraction of the imported price. At least I have enough time to practice. Any SA ABDL’s, please feel free to DM me, if you want some clothing making or copying or altering. Also if you want cloth nappies in any size or thickness.

Ann xx

• Love
Reactions: ashboy, saabdl, Poobear and 13 others
Welcome Ann! I enjoyed your story, looking forward to reading more.

Reactions: littledub1955, Angelapinks, babyann and 1 other person
Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a very good introduction. I hope you enjoy ADISC. We talk about a lot of different things so it's always interesting.

Reactions: littledub1955, Angelapinks, Safari and 2 others
Hi and a big WELCOME from the UK posse👍😁
What a great intro! I'm male but had a similar upbringing. Never found a mummy or daddy, until I was forced 'out' after 50 odd years, i used to make all my own stuff too!
Now silly stupidly happy with my wife/mummy who took to my 'alters' straightaway, and now 24/7.
If it's any help, I was raised in, and now back in cloth nappies and plastic pants all the time when not out or working, you can't get more authentic than that!

I hope you find the others from SA here, I've seen at least 2.... not many, but it's a start! You might stir up a few more now to come out into the light👍😁

Reactions: littledub1955, Angelapinks, Safari and 3 others
Oh, thank you for all your warm welcomes!! I think I am going to like it here!! The “other” website was a bit too hectic for me, mostly about kinky BDSM sex, which could be a bit scary at times.

But I do have lots and lots of story ideas too as well as my clothing designs, so I am going to post some more stories over the next few days.

Ann xx

Reactions: Poobear, littledub1955, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Welcome. We were going to go to South Africa this fall, but due to COVID we decided to push it off until fall 2022.

Reactions: babyann
Hello and welcome aboard 👍 lovely to have you here and I’m sure you’ll have fun ! I’m sure there’s lots of us on here that will be looking forward to seeing some of your designs etc ! Welcome once again 👍👍

Reactions: littledub1955, babyann and Traveller
Hi Ann

That's quite a story. It's a bit late but I thought I'd say hi and welcome :). I'm based in Cape Town and I have first hand experience with "expensive imports" haha.

Welcome, I hope things are better now for you and that they continue to improve.

Reactions: littledub1955, Angelapinks, babyann and 1 other person
Hi Ann! Welcome to the community and I hope you enjoy being a part of it and meeting the people here. I am also new :)

babyann said:

I have enjoyed abdl, ageplay, nappies, diapers for the longest time...as long as I can remember.

My first experience of being in a diaper happened when I had to have an operation (the first of many) and for some reason the nurses put me in a nappy. I was only about 7 years old, but I loved it!! I can still clearly recall every aspect of the experience. I have a form of Cerebral Palsy, which means for me, several operations and I am really quite small and undeveloped. I also get quite clumbsy at times and my balance isn’t great, especially when I am tired. I didn’t have a great childhood - dysfunctional family life - getting bullied and teased at school. I do think that experience has left me always trying to go back to childhood to try to live it again, but happier somehow.

for years and years I would dress up as a baby on my own, and I even made some of my own clothing, including attempts at nappies (usually old towels and plastic bags!). One advantage of being so small (I am just 5 feet nothing tall), and petite frame means that I can actually buy many of my clothing from the children’s section anyway, which is generally much cheaper, and of course I prefer the brighter colours and more juvenile look to the clothing. I am also quite good with a sewing machine, and have had a lot of success altering “normal” clothing to make it more babyish.

I did find a Mommy and Daddy on another website, and lived with them for some time. They were both very into the kinky scene, and I did have the best time ever with them. Sadly, it did not last though. Even though they had a good long open relationship, there were some cracks and over time it was clear the situation had to change. Sort of related but also sort of separately, I had a sort of breakdown at the same time. My relationship became known to my biological family, and all sorts of bad things happened. I ended up being hospitalized and had to start over when I eventually came out. I am still in touch with, and am still madly in love with my Mommy, but for the time being we are not living together full time.

So...bringing things up to date. I currently live alone in Jo’burg (Mommy is 1500km away in Cape Town). Thanks to the Covid pandemic, I only work part time, but that does mean that I can be the infant I want to be for the five days a week, that I am not working!! I now keep myself in nappies 24/7, mostly self made cloth nappies but with plastic panties on top. Due to cost, I can only afford disposables as a change if I am really wet away from home.

one thing I want to try and find out is whether there might be a local market for the sort of clothing that i can make here. Generally, anything we need to import ends up being really expensive, but I can take designs found on the internet and make some good copies at a fraction of the imported price. At least I have enough time to practice. Any SA ABDL’s, please feel free to DM me, if you want some clothing making or copying or altering. Also if you want cloth nappies in any size or thickness.

Ann xx
Hi and a rather belated welcome, Ann. I hope you have a great time here.

Reactions: littledub1955 and babyann
babyann said:

Ann xx
If you would charge for making fetish gear that could be associated as 'peddling' ...anyone who wants to use Adisc as an accomplicial thing to make money needs to know that's not cool.
My apologize if I'm reading this most incorrectly.

W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
If you would charge for making fetish gear that could be associated as 'peddling' ...anyone who wants to use Adisc as an accomplicial thing to make money needs to know that's not cool.
I love the way you apologise for not reading the post correctly but have no qualms about telling the person that they're wrong while ignoring most of what they've written. Maybe try and be a little gentler in future; give something positive while giving criticism.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, ARBBB2, babyann and 1 other person
Welcome Annie, from over the pound in the uk

agent said:
I love the way you apologise for not reading the post correctly but have no qualms about telling the person that they're wrong while ignoring most of what they've written. Maybe try and be a little gentler in future; give something positive while giving criticism.
Thanks for the support! I am not here to upset anyone. If I feel I am upsetting anyone or not following the rules, then I will leave. To me, this site is so nice and friendly, and supportive, which is what i really need, so if too many people start being upset with me, or being negative then I am happy to go. It is important for me to avoid negative energies right now.

Reactions: Angelapinks
mechanicX said:
Welcome Annie, from over the pound in the uk
Thanks mechanicX!

A bit late, but welcome, Ann! I think it's really cool that you make your own clothing like that. I don't think I've ever met someone from South Africa before, so that's really neat, too. May you have a wonderful day in this neighborhood, kind person!

You are just fine babyann, there a re a lot of people on this site an as u know the world is a crazy place, so please stay, and listen to what feels right and ignore the rest. I have been booted off here for being and getting angry at some comments, finally I have been able to get to a point about this site that I don't need it anymore(it was my only contact with ab/dl and was very very important to me) Have enough good friends that now know about my ab/dl and family that know and are all supportive, so screw the nutcases!!!!! There are alot on here by the way, way- way- way off the wall, so take what u need and leave the rest. WELCOME BABYANN, such an interesting live u have already had!! Glad u are here!!!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Angelapinks and babyann
W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
*cough*

4. Be Polite

No aggressive backseat modding (ie: chasing new members away because you think they violated the rules).

*/cough*

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Adrian697DL, babyann and 1 other person
Back