Shy bladder

Vintage84

Est. Contributor
Messages
137
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anybody here struggle to urinate in public toilets,I haven't a hope in he'll of urinating if I'm not comfortable,many nights out have been ruined if the toilets aren't very private I've no hope of going I hate this problem
 
Vintage84 said:
Does anybody here struggle to urinate in public toilets,I haven't a hope in he'll of urinating if I'm not comfortable,many nights out have been ruined if the toilets aren't very private I've no hope of going I hate this problem
Yep , one of the reasons along with needing to pee a lot I went 24/7 , I also drive a 44t truck so motorway service toilets were a pain for me as I would need to use a cubicle as no hope in hell of me peeing in a urinal
 
Yea even some cubicles I can't,I'm a courier myself and I'm lucky I have about 5 good toilets on my run that I'm comfortable going in.
 
Today I started in Cannock then Knowsley near St Helens , then to Wigan and then drove 4 hours to Reading (changing a nappy on the move 😲) and now in Basingstoke for the night in my truck
So nappies are a must even in bed as I do wet in my sleep when tired and poop soon after waking up
 
Nice 1 you wear nappies in work I wish I had the balls to do that I drive from belfast to newry twice a day takes me 40 minutes up and down and the traffic over here wouldn't be half as bad as England
 
Vintage84 said:
Nice 1 you wear nappies in work I wish I had the balls to do that I drive from belfast to newry twice a day takes me 40 minutes up and down and the traffic over here wouldn't be half as bad as England
For it’s either wear a nappy or possibly pee my self before I could stop and get to a toilet 😢
 
I've had to jump into the back of the van with an empty bottle more than a few times. I bet it feels amazing going in your nappy cruising up the road
 
The best part of being a truck driver is I can just pull on the shoulder or an off ramp and let it flow. I got a 75ft piece of equipment to hide behind.
 
Nowididit said:
The best part of being a truck driver is I can just pull on the shoulder or an off ramp and let it flow. I got a 75ft piece of equipment to hide behind.
75ft that is some piece of equipment
 
I have trouble urinating in a public bathroom, they are always dirty or they smell like poop, I prefer a diaper
 
I’ve got the same problem but I can’t pee around other people if I’m diapered either.

What I have to do is play white noise through my headphones while I’m trying to pee (in a private stall). That takes my mind off my shy bladder and lets me pee.
 
I hate trying to use a public bathroom. I always go to a stall just to pee. Standing at a public urinal freaks me out.
 
Nowididit said:
The best part of being a truck driver is I can just pull on the shoulder or an off ramp and let it flow. I got a 75ft piece of equipment to hide behind.
I hate to admit it but when I was driving I was so use to it could go in a bottle while driving. A lot of the time I used my diaper but if funding was tight or my supply was low I used the belted guards and underwear as I could get them down to pee with out much trouble and save money. I cant hold it very long but if I had a bottle or urinal right there I could make it. Even now my control is a lot worse but when I stay in the hospital I often use a pull up during the day because If have a urinal 2 feet from me when I get the urge I can make itin the urinal most the time. But I have to use a diaper if I am sleeping because all bets are off. Normally by the time I get the urge I make it half down the hall before wetting myself. That and when my IC is super flared up I can go every 10 min somedays. I wear 24/7 and most days I don't fight it as diapers are much better now than they ever was when I started driving in the late 90's..

But you are far more responsible to stop than to do it driving.
 
If I'm in a cubicle and someone's using the urinal I still can't go I need the toilets to be empty
 
Vintage84 said:
If I'm in a cubicle and someone's using the urinal I still can't go I need the toilets to be empty
that’s what it’s like for me. Are you able to use your diapers around others?
 
LePew said:
that’s what it’s like for me. Are you able to use your diapers around others?
No it's really Annoying
 
Back
Top