Not open for further replies.

25jtaylorj

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello,
I am currently new to this site although I have been a abdl for along time now. Just recently reaching out and hopefully to meet new friends who like abdl

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome to ADISC!

I'm sure you will meet many new people here.

I see you are in college. What courses are you taking?

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello,
I am currently new to this site although I have been a abdl for along time now. Just recently reaching out and hopefully to meet new friends who like abdl

Welcome to ADISC 25jtaylorj

You will find that this is a special place where there are many others who share in your desires and can become close friends.

I would suggest that you might share a few more details about yourself and your other interests. While we mostly all here share in being dl or abdl, there are a lot of other groups that may have similar interests as you with your other pursuits in life. If you truly wish to get involved and participate in the site, I recommend sharing a little more about what other interests you have.

This is a widely diverse community and there are people here that you will find care about you and can become true friends.

May you find a companionship here in the community and know that you are amongst friends.

Teddy Bear Cowboy

25jtaylorj

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm a criminal justice student

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.