Shows and movies that influenced early AB/DL development

another one that really REALLY fascinated me, wasnt a tv show, or movie. it was this music video for the song “let’s begin” by a group named bad ronald. I’m sure some people here have seen it. but I remember being maybe 14? and seeing this. I was mesmerized. 🤣

diaperpatrol said:
another one that really REALLY fascinated me, wasnt a tv show, or movie. it was this music video for the song “let’s begin” by a group named bad ronald. I’m sure some people here have seen it. but I remember being maybe 14? and seeing this. I was mesmerized. 🤣

OMG - thank you!
I love that video - had my own copy years ago, somehow lost it, hadn't been able to find it again until now!

Reactions: diaperpatrol
There's an episode of Lost that shows Charlies band "Driveshaft" rehearsing a diaper commercial. This was back before I really accepted myself and I remember feeling ALL the stomach twirls watching this and trying not to show any reaction to the people I was watching the show with because omg those diapers looked amazing and just the whole idea of them being forced into the embarrassing situation with the crib and pacifiers and everything.

Reactions: pampersguy827 and dous
TheMat said:
There's an episode of Lost that shows Charlies band "Driveshaft" rehearsing a diaper commercial. This was back before I really accepted myself and I remember feeling ALL the stomach twirls watching this and trying not to show any reaction to the people I was watching the show with because omg those diapers looked amazing and just the whole idea of them being forced into the embarrassing situation with the crib and pacifiers and everything.

I remember this! my girlfriend at the time was teasing me about it when we were watching it! 😝

Reactions: pampersguy827, nwm and TheMat
Tom & Jerry’s Baby Puss for me too.
I remember watching that as a child and getting these strange feelings in my genital area.

Does anyone remember the Nickelodeon show Welcome Freshmen? I remember an alternate reality where Billy Cushman was a *B. Funny, I remember nothing else of the show.

I’ve been interested in diapers/being treated like a baby for pretty much as long as I can remember and I can definitely think of some shows/scenes that really got my attention when I was younger.

Several Rugrats episodes come to mind, like “Angelica’s Birthday” and “Chuckie vs. the Potty” and also that episode where all the grownups throw a costume party and one of them shows up on a diaper/dressed like a baby. Then there was the time Phil and Lil were in a diaper commercial. I loved that episode too.

There was also an episode “Hey Arnold!” where Arnold helps Oskar look after a baby. At one point, they have to change the baby’s diaper and as they start charging him, he starts pooping again! As a 7-8 year old, I wanted to be the baby in that scene for sone reason.

But like many here have already stated, the BIGGEST one would still have to be Tom & Jerry’s “Baby Puss.” I had that cartoon on a VHS of old cartoons and I must have watched a thousand times as a kid.

I swear, somebody making that carton had to have been ABDL even if they didn’t know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 48373, Lightstreak2553, Excelso and 1 other person
Widgeydog354 said:
for me it was seeing mr toilet man from look whos talking my dad was waitching it he got a pirate copy i was 4 at the time that sort pushed me to going back too in diapers not aware later id ever have to wear them again. sorry to all of those who also were trumatised by this movie character voiced by the legendary mel brooks.
lmao it's like that scene was designed to give kids nightmares about the toilet. I'm sure you're not the only one who ended up back in diapers for a bit after watching that scene.

I think Rugrats and also there was one episode of Mona The Vampire where there's a baby that hypnotised everyone and then also the episode of SpongeBob where he pretends to be grown up.

Spy Kids... if you know, you know ;)

• Love
Reactions: gamefreak94, ABDElsa and Lightstreak2553
There's an episode of Arthur, where DW wants him to check out a book for her on his library card, he imagined being forced into baby clothes for checking out a "baby book"

I remembered this episode of the Mickey Mouse preschool series where an invention of Professor Von Drake's turns Goofy into a baby, complete with a diaper. They do mention it a little, it even gets one of the Special Tools used on it, but the part that stuck with me the most was Pete, of all people helping burp Baby Goofy. Mostly because it's one of the few times that Pete's... you know, nice.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
3bsg3 said:
There's an episode of Arthur, where DW wants him to check out a book for her on his library card, he imagined being forced into baby clothes for checking out a "baby book"

I remember that one very well

I was born in 73’ so for me, early to mid 80's was by far the worst as regards tv & movies but nothing stands out more then being bombarded by commercials! Here I was sitting at home on the weekends, if my family wasn’t doing anything, watching a Saturday night show on ABC called The ABC Saturday Night Mystery Movie and all the commercials???
J-E-S-U-S!!!!
It was like Pampers, Huggies and Luvs were in a bare knuckle street fight to out do the other guys! So loads of commercials like Luvs deluxe with all the Sesame Street characters on them, Pampers had that variation with the very white diaper with a contrasting blue pleated waistband with teddy bears on them and they had an actual choice between the ultra-thin or the Pampers thick!! TV commercials back in the 80s practically killed me whilst sitting in the family room, siblings and parents present while sitting there trying to be non-interested. I developed my regressive interest at age 5 for some very messed up reasons related to family issues but between say ages 10-15 during the 80s, friggin TV commercials featuring several choices had me so rattled! This was at least a decade before the internet as we know it came into being so here I am sitting there bombarded by TV commercials, realizing what was going on my head but not totally understanding why though.
But..
As regards movies, at age 14 circa 1987 Three Men and a Baby came out. If memory serves that was the first time those blue and white colored boxes of Pampers extra large came out, featured in the movie as being way too large for the baby but it provided a reference as regards their size. The sweet way the guys were with the little girl as well as the way the actress who played her Mom was with her, I thought that’s the love and attention little kids are supposed to receive! All confined within an act of fiction but still neat'o none the less.
Of course the other preoccupation with Three Men & A Baby was looking for that one part midway through the film where there was a camera shot of an alleged ghost!

Reactions: WillFord384
Rugrats was a big one for me. I watched it a lot and even would rent the episodes from blockbuster. I was never big on Tom and Jerry but I did have this book that was an adaptation of a bunch of episodes of Hannah Barbera cartoons and the Tom and Jerry one was Baby Puss. I was definitely fascinated with that one story.

Edit: so I decided to see if I can find this book anywhere online and I actually found it! f419f2a9d3f9d8340115a06a67b17150.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Albafica17, Lightstreak2553 and WillFord384
Baby Looney Tunes. Somehow my mom never realized why I was so obsessed with it.

Reactions: CookieMonstah
Widgeydog354 said:
for me it was seeing mr toilet man from look whos talking my dad was waitching it he got a pirate copy i was 4 at the time that sort pushed me to going back too in diapers not aware later id ever have to wear them again. sorry to all of those who also were trumatised by this movie character voiced by the legendary mel brooks.
Aargh! I can’t un-see that!!!

SecretBabyBoy said:
OMG! I totally remember mine! 🤩 there was an episode of Rugrats where Angela doesn’t want to get older and she wants to be a baby again and HER PARENTS LET HER! 🙉🤯 I remember feeling sooooo jealous.
That is my absolute favorite episode of Rugrats!!! I was jealous of Angelica too!!!

• Love
Reactions: SecretBabyBoy and diaperpatrol
Back