Showing Signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ok, so I have had girlfriends before but now there is this girl that I really really like. But, I dont really want to just ask her out b/c I dont want to get flat out rejected. So, the question is: How do I know if she is showing me signs?:confused:

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Ok, so I have had girlfriends before but now there is this girl that I really really like. But, I dont really want to just ask her out b/c I dont want to get flat out rejected. So, the question is: How do I know if she is showing me signs?:confused:

Pretend to fall down and grab her breasts, if she doesn't complain you're golden, if she screams....find a new school.

Role
Other
Pretend to fall down and grab her breasts, if she doesn't complain you're golden, if she screams....find a new school.
If she pretends to fall down and grabs your breasts and you don't scream.

I honestly have no clue.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
well, yeah, obviously :p

either way, i lol'd pretty good

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Ummm, in reality try to see if you could stick around her for, like lunch or if you are in the same class, maybe see if you could sit next to her. Find ways to get to know her a little and she you.

If that doesn't work then you'll have to do the extremes.

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
Have you ever talked to her causually? :wub: If so does she seem to feel comfortable with you? If you haven't talked to her that might be a good place to start.
Good luck friend, :fingerscrossed:

F

Falkio

Tell her how you really feel; buy her flowers and tell her she is pretty. Women love conversation!

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Do NOT tell her how you feel. Women don' want to hear it. Saying, "Hi, I think you're hot and we should have sex, and then I'll nevr call you again," is going to get you rejected. You can take my word on that.

But if you're not hat kind of guy, then just ask her out. If you worry about being rejected, you'll never ask her out and never get the chance to see if she actually likes you or not.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Were actually really good friends and one of our other friends says he thinks she is sendin me signs, but if she is then I guess I'm really bad at picking them up. I really want to go out with her though, and the problem is we are too good of friends for me to tell if she is giving me signs or not b/c she always acts that way around me.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just ask her, like "we've been really good friends for a long time, do you think there is more between us?".

Luck!

Nam

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Do the traditional. Take her out to a movie, stop off and get something to eat. When you take her home, try to kiss her. If she kisses you, she likes you in that way. If not, rejected!

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I dont know, for some reason I just can't get the courage up to like ask her out. I guess b/c if she does reject me, then it will probably make our friendship really awkward. I have never felt this way about a girl before and I have had many girlfriends.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Sparks and fireworks shoot out over your head as you come closer to her to ask her out!
Everyone has those feelings about asking someone who is the most desirable person in the world at the moment.
I spent one week at camp sitting next to the most beautiful girl in the world and never said a thing! Looking at it now even after all these yrs I find myself wishing I could've said something. But I never did.

Last edited:

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
"So, I... think I like you."
Simple as that. oO
Just gotta grit your teeth and do it.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Now I'm debating if she even likes me at all. Last night we were supposed to hang out but she ditched me to hang out with her best friend, and then she did the same thing tonight. I was actually thinking about asking her out tonight too. Now, I'm back to the drawing board.

Status
Not open for further replies.