Shower Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whisko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all!

I know there are a bunch of people who would like to feel more comfortable peeing in their bed or in their diaper. Here's how to start: You (yes YOU) are allowed to pee in your shower.

Of all the places you could pee, it's the best choice. Your clothes are out of the way, there's a drain right where it needs to be, and the shower head will be rinsing everything off regardless. If you're concerned about peeing in other people's showers, just go pee before you get in so there isn't any pee left in you, but don't let yourself feel inhibited. I figure even those people who are pee-shy might have a very easy time peeing in the shower, since in most cases showers are individual and private.

So here's the challenge: Train your body that it is perfectly okay, natural, convenient, and preferable to pee in the shower. If you accept this challenge, start today. Just do it.

Eventually, your brain will get conditioned to it, and you'll feel that peculiar almost-there sensation that you already do when you're walking up to a urinal or you're taking your pants down to sit on a toilet. Reinforce your conditioning! Let your body start to pee, since that's what you've been training it to do. Don't hold it in! It's possible, just like sitting on a toilet and holding your pee is possible, but it's strangely uncomfortable. You'll really be surprised by how much you'll feel like you want and need to pee.

And once you're convinced that your body will pee wherever you are allowed to pee, simply feel free to allow yourself to pee at the times and places you wish to. Have fun with it! :)

KAL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This is actually how I made it easier for myself to go pee in public and in a diaper. It works well.

PrettyFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Hmm... I've honestly never had a problem peeing in public or while laying in bed ^_^

SoggyDoggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Peeing in the shower is not a problem for me. I can pee standing anywhere for the most part with the exception of a public restroom. I can pee in bed while sleeping, but not while awake. Kind of strange...

AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I don't think I've ever not peed in the shower.

MisterD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
In my freshman dorm, I used to do that all the time. I've tried to avoid it since then, just out of common courtesy...

A

alu

Challenge_accepted_RE_Red_pancake-s400x300-128675-580.jpg

DLAJ

Just a part time DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dont have a shower in my house only a bath. So that will not help me.

Lobie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I started by peeing in the shower, but now I can pee absolutely anywhere. Took a lot of time and patience though.

Besides peeing in the shower is fun!

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Yeah, have to say, this is a pretty common thing for most people, I think. I've certainly seen no reason not not... just don't do it while bathing.

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Have childhood memories of peeing in the tub. After a bit of stirring the yellow cloud dispersed. Actually, back then I peed most everywhere I was told not to!

UnknownRelevance

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Dont have a shower in my house only a bath. So that will not help me.

Same, instead at the end of your bath, stand up, pee, step out before the pee floats to your feet xD. You're draining the water away anyway so might as well save water from flushing a toilet too.

Tristen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Just scootch up to the drain, start it draining and pee right next to the drain, pee gets sucked down and water stays (mostly) clean

dayannight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Wasn't it the Brazilian Government who had "public information ads" on TV encouraging people to pee in the shower to save water - leaving toilet flushing for solids only?

Embrace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think it's already sorta impulsive for me now. The warm water pouring down my body is a signal to just start peeing. And besides, i already know I'm going to wash it off anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.