Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Merry Christmas everybody, I will interested in what you got this Christmas

I will show mine later as I havn't unwrapped them yet.

i got play brickies Xmas2.jpg
sockiesXmas3.jpg
VW camper (also got a VW camper mug)Xmas4.jpg

I got pencil crayons and some clothes, some thermal socks and a hot water bottle and hot chocolate!

I got a drone I wish I could show it to you but I don't know how to post in on here but its really nice here is a link to show what it looks like http://sky-viper.com/ it is the sky viper 2400 HD

I got a surface 3

I got pair of wellies , screw driver set for car work , £20 amazon voucher ( brought socket set with it ) , chocolate

Sent from my bed in full diaper

I got a new pair of footed PJs. Pink Christmas Eve.

my family did not do presents this year, just food and company =)

Ok, so it's a bit of a list. I got the viewmaster 3-d viewer with 3 discs, I got a vintage viewmaster projector with 3 vintage discs, 2 special discs that were made for me with pictures from our trip to england.

I also got a new pair of heart shaped sunglasses and pink earmuffs that have like sweater material on the outside and white fuzzy on the inside. I got a disney princess stamp set from melissa and doug, the disney animals coloring book and amazing places coloring book, 2 adult dot to dot books one is massive. (No they are not adult subjects, just the numbers go into the hundreds) A simpsons book, a pink backpack that can double as a purse, 100 pack of colored pencils, a flux capacitor car charger for my Ipod that lights up.

2 pairs of footie pajamas, 1 pink and 1 that is mauve with roses on it. finding dory bathtub set, 6 baby generation 1 my little ponies, a vintage fashion plates set and a vintage barbie fashion plates set. There is probably more, I'll try and take pictures later. We go overboard every year for each other. I have the bestest husband in the whole universe who is very good at indulging my little side.

Oh and for adult me he got the ancestry DNA test and a year membership to the website.

LittleAndrea said:
Ok, so it's a bit of a list. I got the viewmaster 3-d viewer with 3 discs, I got a vintage viewmaster projector with 3 vintage discs, 2 special discs that were made for me with pictures from our trip to england.

I also got a new pair of heart shaped sunglasses and pink earmuffs that have like sweater material on the outside and white fuzzy on the inside. I got a disney princess stamp set from melissa and doug, the disney animals coloring book and amazing places coloring book, 2 adult dot to dot books one is massive. (No they are not adult subjects, just the numbers go into the hundreds) A simpsons book, a pink backpack that can double as a purse, 100 pack of colored pencils, a flux capacitor car charger for my Ipod that lights up.

2 pairs of footie pajamas, 1 pink and 1 that is mauve with roses on it. finding dory bathtub set, 6 baby generation 1 my little ponies, a vintage fashion plates set and a vintage barbie fashion plates set. There is probably more, I'll try and take pictures later. We go overboard every year for each other. I have the bestest husband in the whole universe who is very good at indulging my little side.

Oh and for adult me he got the ancestry DNA test and a year membership to the website.
That is quite a interesting haul this year Andrea!

I got gift cards and an Activity Calendar.

My Christmas gift is enough redbull to stay up and watch 2016 die on December 31st.

I'm all for never burning bridges but the bridge to 2016 is getting 2 tons of C4, 14 gallons of nitro glycerine, a gasoline tanker, 1000 bundles of dynamite, and 1 M80.

Lol but no as an adult I don't get Christmas I have to deliver Christmas to my young one.

1226162216.jpg

I got New England Patriots gear (I'm a huge fan) and a box set of Walker Texas Ranger. I also bought DC amor diapers for myself which arrived a few days before Christmas.

1231162206.jpg

43e8db2f2c10a8da60d1d52a80792bcb.jpg

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Haha...welcome to the '60s RainbowDash. I got a few gift cards, some sheet music books, a biking shirt and a plushie lamb from my wife. Oh, the piano I got in July was my big gift and will be for the next ten years!

I got a t-shirt, and $15. I also got some new shoes, littlepawz, and Hello Kitty Nuk Adult Pacifier for an early Christmas present.
Not really gifts but I got myself The Elder Scroll Online Gold Edition, Stardew Valley, and Don't Starve with Reign of Giants and Shipwrecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back