Show Us Your Halloween Candy![pics included] [may slow down internet connection]

Candy!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The Requirements: take the most high resolution picture you can take of all your Halloween candy, if you don't have a digital camera and only a cheep webcam take a bunch of pictures with the highest resolution. any other questions feel free to ask or PM me.
What to do, Take out your Halloween candy and spread it around as much as you can on a table or your bed.
and if you have a scale i would love to see you weigh it.
I dont have a scale :sad:
POST AWAY.
Here are my pics:

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
This thread is classic, it's so awesome.

I didn't go trick or treating, but I did go to my friends' house and munch on the candy he was handing out (Bad Diabetic!).

Is it just me or has Halloween gotten a lot more pathetic recently? I mean, we were in an area with tons of young couples with kids and got like 10-20 kids TOTAL last night! Parents are just a bunch of pussies nowadays who won't let their kid go outside for Halloween...OR they DRIVE the kid around! FFS, of all nights to NOT be lazy, how about the one when you're going to ingest mass amounts of refined sugar?

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Driving your kids around is cruise control for cellulose :cool:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Makes what teeth I have left ache after looking at all those packs of candy in the photos. :frown: Oh, in my day I'd cover a lot of neighborhood territory and usually had an overloaded bag of goodies by quitting time.:rolleyes:

Brush those teeth good after eating up the sweet goodies.:D

~Pramrider

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My brother has three pillow cases full, so I've been sharing with him since I didn't go out.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Look at all the American candy! Even the packaging is different on the Kitkats... and there's something funky happening with the starburst...

I'm hungry now...

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Reese's Buttercup. *drool* *tries to grab through screen* I want... GRR.

All stupid things aside, /me wants.

Now I ruined my keyboard by drooling on it so much.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
We haven't had trick-or-treaters in two years, and I don't miss them to be honest. What was Halloween supposed to be about anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.