show us you halloween costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm waiting for the pictures from the pub where I was, if I get them, I'll post them

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Thanks :) It was originally just PJs and work clothes.. but my friend made me buy the sleeper in Target and she sewed it for me. So it went from Awake/Asleep to Adult/Baby.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah but Adult Baby lol, it's so inconspicuous, but obvious at the same time! It was very very creative!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Nice Costumes...maybe we should have a contest for the best one or something?

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
This was going to be mine but I didn't have a chance to pick up a fake beard because mine doesn't grow fully :( , and I was rushed in the morning so I forgot my blue button up shirt, I was going to make the palette out of some white cardboard and just spread some paint around on it:

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My f-king sister took my camera from my room!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRGH! Hers broke, won't turn on anymore since she has gone to Quebec. Which really, extremely, pissed me off cause me and my friend went as Daft Punk in their robot suits, we had the working masks and gloves and everything.

I went as Thomas Bangalter while my friend Dan went as Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo.

For those of you who don't know, Thomas Bangalter is on the right, while Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo is on the left.

It totally kicked total a$$, I have been waiting since early January to wear it for Halloween.

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

Pics of the shoes I wore with my costume.

I'll have the full costume by tonight... -hopefully-

Alright, more pics!

Me without wig lookin ugly :\

Last edited:

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
finally I got my picture lol, here it is: (I'm the devil mask, I do not know the unmasked guy, and the skullguy is a friend of mine).

Status
Not open for further replies.