show us you halloween costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
i figured this would jsut be a fun little forum to show off your hallowen costume. and i know it most likely wont be as active til around halloween but ll just open it now for some poeople who already hav theres ready...like me :p

heres mine...please excuse the *ahem* dorkyness >_>

[/IMG]

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't have one...Well not one that I can get to at the moment (not it's not a cow)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I'm going to take some pictures of my costume when I wear it on Halloween so you have to wait ;) Plus I'm not done with it yet, I need to dye my hair black again, paint my fingernail black and put on my makeup.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I have to march at a football game on Friday night. >: (

I guess I'll get a picture of me with my uniform on and post it up here then though :D

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
lawl, I enjoy your costume greatly. Did you buy it? And have you ever played that naruto 4 person fighting game?
I was planning on going as a parallel plate capacitor with a friend.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
He looks like he would be this kid Doodlez off of Steam that I play with on TF2. Also unless someone can tell me where to get a Frank outfit from the Movie Donnie Darko I won't have a costume nor would I go anywhere.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
very cool cylenri :) Long live the Akatski.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have no halloween constume. Even though it sort of exists over here, I just have never got involved with it. My parents thought it was a bad thing and that me dressed up for halloween would cause old people to have heart attacks. And in later years I just haven't cared about it, because it isn't that big a thing over here.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
hmm. not yet:(

i really want to be the joker, but i know EVERYONE else is probably thinking the same thing

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
My Halloween costume will probably consist of me throwing random items over my head, and letting a girl apply some (hopefully Halloweenish!) make-up on me, about ten minutes before I go out and get drunk.
We don't take it too seriously here, it's just a nice excuse to get drunk. :p

I do have a picture from a fancy dress party of me here: Message - My Photo Gallery. (VIPs only though :p)

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
My Halloween costume will probably consist of me throwing random items over my head, and letting a girl apply some (hopefully Halloweenish!) make-up on me, about ten minutes before I go out and get drunk.
We don't take it too seriously here, it's just a nice excuse to get drunk. :p

I do have a picture from a fancy dress party of me here: Message - My Photo Gallery. (VIPs only though :p)
I wanna see could you possibly make an album of them.... Please!!!!!

Role
Private
i'm not gonna go trick or treating but i'm gonna were what i wore for freshman beat down. army jacket, gloves, a bandanna, and probably a hoddy.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I have to march at a football game on Friday night. >: (

I guess I'll get a picture of me with my uniform on and post it up here then though :D
ARRGH! I also have to march at a football game Friday night! :eek:

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Akxdeadxki! :O Thats my costume to except I have sharingan contacts I bought with a few extra hundred bucks sitting in my bank account and my black fingernails I painted. :D

Advantage: I'm asian, part japanese, part white.

Long live the Akatski.
Its spelled Akxdeadxki. *hint* the U isn't silent*hint*

Pronunciation: Akat-sue-key (say it fast)

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
okay its almost halloween :p
and im still the onloy one who showin my costume...i feel like a nerd right now -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.