Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 17 guns in my collection that I have bought over the years. I've never been able to sell or trade one of them because I'm too attached to them.

I've also got a rather large collection of toy farm tractors.

I'm starting to get to the point in my life where I wish I had less stuff. Every bit of storage that I have is full. I'm trying to get motivated enough to get rid of some of it.

neat piano-ing, Redlittlebottom.

TheCaptain said:
Hey guys, I don't know about you, but I love my possessions. My possessions don't simply own me, I throw myself at them and make them a huge part of my life.

I'm guessing there are probably some possessions you yourself have and are proud to own. Not to mention it could be something super cool and unique. So if there's something you own and wanna show it off, post it or about it here. Feel free to include pictures and/or descriptions of why you like it and/or what makes it so cool.
it's a bit wierd, but i don't think of myself as being materialistic, but i am.
i mean, if it came to it, all i'd want to keep are my 'feeling cloths' and plastic pants.
but, i am a hoarder and i do tend to treasure what i've got, even if it's something little: i found miniature screws yesterday and it ached to put them in the bin, knowing that one day i'd need them, possibly or not.

and i treasure my tools, but that's for practicality's sake. but, a seemingly practical item for which i have no use is currently masquerading as an ornament on the kitchen window-sill: an aluminium tanker-hose coupling.
other odd items are cat's eyes (in housings) and LED lane markers, either picked up or dug up (shush).

and i suppose the object of which i'm most proud would be my car, although that's got more to do with the five years of paying it off. fortunately (do note the sarcasm), it had it's rear quarter, door, wing and bonnet scratched, a few weeks ago, by the [now sacked] window cleaners. to be honest, i've wanted rid off them for ages as harry goes bonkers at them, but mum was always on about 'who's going to clean the windows?'
seems that mum is proud of the car, too.

Hey guys, I'm loving the responses and hearing all the different stuff we cherish. I rarely have time to make and respond to posts during the week but I appreciate the posting!

as for me I have a few thing I like, but I think the two big thing are my ATV. it get me out in the back country. and the other things are my AB cloths.
I have more but though are the top 2.

I really love my 2 guitars. Both are electric, one's a bass. I like my bass more though.

Either my bass or my xbox is my favorite thing I have.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429500592.226751.jpg
I guess my most treasured possession is this little balisong. It's one of the Bradley Kimura series, I can't remember specifically which, but I love it to death. I've gotten my fair share of injuries from it, but I can't help feeling so flipping cool when I'm, well, flipping it. Haha.

I'm not the type to go around bragging about my material stuff but some things I do like that I can call my own,

Technically this Jeep belongs to my bank until I am able to pay it off but it is mine to drive as long as payments are made on time

I am also into modern small arms and these happen to be my favorites,

Top - Israeli Weapons Industries (IWI) Tavor SAR

Bottom - Kel Tec KSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back