Show Off Your Room (post pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
hehe, man, if you guys would have thought of this last year i sold my technics to my friend for about $50 and i gave him my old vestax pcm-05 pro III. after my fiance and i move i'll take some photos of the new place.
also, a good turntable for scratching or mixing is the numark TTX. they're not as big of a name as the 1200's but i gave up my technics 1200 mk3 for those. better torque, quicker response, and has a phono amp and spdif (digital out) build in and no ground wire connection needed :)
wha...wha....WHAT!! 50$? You should've given me call! :tongueout:
And that's a pretty nice mixer too! Your friend is lucky.
And Yeah, I've used the TTX's before and they pretty cool. Numark always has gone for that futuristic sort of look to all their products, which is maybe why subconsciously I thought that they wouldn't be as good as Technics.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
wha...wha....WHAT!! 50$? You should've given me call! :tongueout:
And that's a pretty nice mixer too! Your friend is lucky.
And Yeah, I've used the TTX's before and they pretty cool. Numark always has gone for that futuristic sort of look to all their products, which is maybe why subconsciously I thought that they wouldn't be as good as Technics.
the high end numark stuff is good, but stanton is better for value. to keep with the topic i gave up my vestax for my tascam x-9. took me two years to search one down but i got it for cheap :)

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
mm3 said:
Here is the original damage:

current rennovations:

Yeah. So... $18500 and a new room later... ;)
Got new floors, finally!!!

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Anyway, that's my living room now :D. Not bad at all for a 90 year old house, huh??

For those who don't know, back in January a chimney fire destroyed my living room and side room. The side room is also near-finished, but wont take pics until it is 100%.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Nice place there, mm3 ...so is that your parents place, or your own place, or the part of the house where you live, or what...I gotta know :p

I just got an LCD projector (for free, it has a yellow haze in the middle from heat damage to the blue panel...) so I decided to make a ceiling screen for when I'm laying in bed and want to watch TV or videos from my computer :D Also, I need to find a remote that will work on the projector so I can change the settings - it seems to cut stuff off right now :/

...stupid camera doesn't seem to want to remember settings, so the pics are inconsistent and crappy but oh well :rolleyes:

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My messy, messy, MESSY room, I am redoing everything, so that explains the mess, I will upload the pics after I'm done.

Last edited:

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
take a look at my box pic for an idea of how bad my room looks <in the gallerys on this website>

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other

Here's my room, it's not to clean.

love my mountion dew

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
What kind of adapter do you need for that?
It's actually a separate computer running 'Windows XP Media Center Edition' with a video card that has composite video out (to plug into the TV). You can get USB remote receivers and specific remotes for WinMCE as well, or if you don't want to go the Microsoft route, install 'Media Portal' on a computer with TV output and hook up some sort of remote to it (ebay has USB, serial remotes, as well as a lot of video capture cards come with remotes). Now you can watch all the video files on your home network on the big TV (and if you have a capture card, it will do TV as well, with a guide and ability to PVR stuff - and pause live TV and such).

I love that damn thing and don't think I could go without it anymore.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
my computer connects to my tv by a s-video cord

Status
Not open for further replies.