Show Off Your Room (post pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
well i dont scratch but i run a production company and we have a couple of guys that do!!! and im tryin to get into it (but i dont like people to teach me i like to learn my self)

so im lookin for spare/extra/cheap 1200's for my self. were currently using my cousins practice setup (he runs a company too, but hes well known and very established) and he gots 2 1200's (orthofon cart.s) and 2 cdj 1000mk2's both running under serato but im not tryin to use his sys so much until we make enough cash to buy it off of him

you should see the rokits he let us borrow (wow!!!) i love those things

as for the denon's i would say dont get em
the ones i have are real laggy and they suck with the time codes (no the cd's themselves arent bad, i brought like 3 sets of them cuz i thought they were scrached)

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
you should see the rokits he let us borrow (wow!!!) i love those things
Yeah those are nice! I'm getting a pair of those pretty soon. But yeah, it's hard to find cheap 1200's, I actually bought mine new for about $450 which was a really good deal. I'm just a bedroom DJ and I basically taught myself how to scratch and mix just by listening to others. Yeah, and I guess that sucks about those Denons' :frown: Well good luck with the production company!

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
HAHA I some how think I might not post mine as you will all die of shock horror of the untidy ness and slobness of my bedroom.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ya, I have to clean up mine before I can post pics....

Pics to come soon!

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I'm a neat freak. My mom says she's blessed to have a teen who doesn't have to be told to clean his room xD It's always clean!

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Geeze, you guys are geeky. Messy too. I kind of feel outof place.

Here's a view from my door:

And a view from the other side of the room:

A view from my comp:

And finaly a shot with a carving of a man smoking a pipe, from the Dominican:

Notable Items: Rasta hat, wooden carvings, "World's Laziest Ninja" poster, Van Gogh painting, mechete hanging on the wall, two guitars, a lava lamp, a floor that I can see. And if you look real close in the second pic, you can see a picture of me with two other guys. I'm the shmuck on the right side with the toothy grin, sunglasses, and long, luscious hair.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Hey lurker, I'm using the exact same [kitchen] chair as you right now as my office chair gets repairs!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey lurker, I'm using the exact same [kitchen] chair as you right now as my office chair gets repairs!
I couldn't sit on that thing for more than 20 minutes!

And if you look real close in the second pic, you can see a picture of me with two other guys. I'm the shmuck on the right side with the toothy grin, sunglasses, and long, luscious hair.
I think I need my magnifying lense to see that. You're no more than 4 pixels wide and 4 pixels high, and imagine 4x4 pixels on a 22" screen with 1680x1050 pixels resolution. In other words: Too small! :tongueout:

Peachy

F

FullMetal

Thats such a mess! What are you thinking?!!??!?

No, but really dude, do you go into your room ever?!? I mean...you should see my room on GOOD days...it isn't even half as neat. I guess I will post my room a little later...it is a bit wacky though heh.

FullMetal

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Thats such a mess! What are you thinking?!!??!?

No, but really dude, do you go into your room ever?!? I mean...you should see my room on GOOD days...it isn't even half as neat. I guess I will post my room a little later...it is a bit wacky though heh.

FullMetal
Honestly I'm totally OCD when it comes to putting things straight or in some organised manner, all my CDs are organised by band and / or genre along with my DVD. If there is a pen on my desk at an angle, it'll irritate me till I nudge it straight.
People get the impression I'm a neat person, I'm really not, I just go out of my way to make things ''appear'' neat.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I'm normally very neat and tidy, but lately my room has just been too cluttered. Not messy, just cluttered. I'm planning to move out this summer, so I have alot of stuff crammed into a 9'x11' room :/

...and is that a maiden poster above your desk?

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
DUDE! I said the same thing to my mom about 5 minutes before I read that post! :eek:mg9hi:

Mind Reader freak peach thing :p

@Monkey: I suffer from the same OCD symptoms... everything must be neat or I'd pull my hair out.:blowup:
Maiden kicks ass, too, btw :D

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
everyone cleaned their rooms.... i didnt...
(spinning in a circle from left to right)

oh crap they're really big...

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little

My room :)
It's Digimon awesome!

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Gimme my chair back! :mad:

It's pretty painful. I have to put a pillow on the seat so I can sit comfortably.

I think I need my magnifying lense to see that. You're no more than 4 pixels wide and 4 pixels high, and imagine 4x4 pixels on a 22" screen with 1680x1050 pixels resolution. In other words: Too small! :tongueout:
Peachy
Ah well. Just imagine it then. Add Tom Cruise and Jonny Depp, with long hair, add my sun-reflecting smile, and that's what I look like. :D

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Yeah those are nice! I'm getting a pair of those pretty soon. But yeah, it's hard to find cheap 1200's, I actually bought mine new for about $450 which was a really good deal. I'm just a bedroom DJ and I basically taught myself how to scratch and mix just by listening to others. Yeah, and I guess that sucks about those Denons' :frown: Well good luck with the production company!
hehe, man, if you guys would have thought of this last year i sold my technics to my friend for about $50 and i gave him my old vestax pcm-05 pro III. after my fiance and i move i'll take some photos of the new place.
also, a good turntable for scratching or mixing is the numark TTX. they're not as big of a name as the 1200's but i gave up my technics 1200 mk3 for those. better torque, quicker response, and has a phono amp and spdif (digital out) build in and no ground wire connection needed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.