Show Off Your Room (post pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
this thread is to show off your room
plz post pics if you cant pics post a imaginable desc.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
mm3, how did you *not* be the starter of this thread? :p

(To the rest of ADISC, that's kind of an in-joke because he's infamous for starting threads like this on other sites.)

--Danny :ninja:

Last edited:

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other

The Same pic from 'Post Your Desktop'. But I have cleaned it since then for "revision Season".

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Same keyboard, eh andysetra? :D

Also digging the Apple logo on the drawer :).

What's the specs of the PC?

(Dan: Yeah, I said it ^ :p.)

Just wait to Saturday when I can update those god forsaken pictures of mine, when I bring the rest of my crap up from the POD that the insurance gave us after the fire.

What else could I possibly add, you ask? I'm glad you did :D. Here's three.

1.) Desktop Computer
2.) Xbox 360
3.) Nintendo Gamecube

Gonna have to wait for the rest ;)

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Same keyboard, eh andysetra? :D

Also digging the Apple logo on the drawer :).

What's the specs of the PC?

(Dan: Yeah, I said it ^ :p.)

Just wait to Saturday when I can update those god forsaken pictures of mine, when I bring the rest of my crap up from the POD that the insurance gave us after the fire.

What else could I possibly add, you ask? I'm glad you did :D. Here's three.

1.) Desktop Computer
2.) Xbox 360
3.) Nintendo Gamecube

Gonna have to wait for the rest ;)
Yeah, I love this keyboard. I bought 5 of em for $5 each when a local computer store was going out of business :D

Specs? It's 2 years old, so be kind:

Athlon X2 3800+
Asus A8N-E
2x1gb pc3200
eVGA 7600gs (passive cooled)
200gb+500gb sataII seagate drives
2x pioneer dvd burners
Ultra X2 550w psu
Viewsonic VX2025 20"W
Viewsonic VZ902b 19"
Klipsch Promedia 2.0

The Apple logo(s) came with my powerbook. There's one on my desk, and one on JOEYJOJO:

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I wouldn't dare put stickers on my beautiful PowerBook, it's just too sexy when it's naked! I don't know why Apple included them :p

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
I wouldn't dare put stickers on my beautiful PowerBook, it's just too sexy when it's naked! I don't know why Apple included them :p
Why, to convert non-Apple products, of course :p

...and I would never put a sticker on my little 12" powerbook either :eek:, but the Acer...well, I was ok with that.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Hehe, I also put the Apple Stickers I got from my iPod and 2nd Power Adapter on my other computers... all non-Apple!

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur

Notable items in this picture:

Playstation 3
PowerMac G4 + (old)Apple Cinema Display
Technics SL-1200 MK2 Turntable
Numark DMX06 Mixer
Numark Axis 9 CD Player
Lots of random junk
iPod Touch
LG Chocolate (hate that phone ¬_¬)

steel

Est. Contributor
Well if you were here before the reset you have seen my room. Well imagine that now but I am trudging through MD can and bottles and 2 liters and Rockstars everywhere and my bed is a mess of notebooks and amine(yaoi) and pointy pens. Man every night i always lay down on a pointy pens. I'll *try* to clean it up before i take another pis of it.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Awwwwww yeah!! Mac for life! :D
so then I take it u use serato???

and call me when you want to get rud of that 1200 I'm tryin to start on vinyl but don't got the $$$ for a new setup, (just brought my first official sys and I got a gemini pdm 02 and a denon dns d4000 deck but an terribly unsatisfied)

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Well if you were here before the reset you have seen my room. Well imagine that now but I am trudging through MD can and bottles and 2 liters and Rockstars everywhere and my bed is a mess of notebooks and amine(yaoi) and pointy pens. Man every night i always lay down on a pointy pens. I'll *try* to clean it up before i take another pis of it.

Hmmm...if I left yaoi laying around my room....well I don't, because it would be almost (but not quite) as hard to explain as a diaper left on the floor (can't fake a medical reason for yaoi)

And yay, for another Mac user, and messy rooms too! I need to do some spring cleaning, I found mold in my closet (condensation on the walls, I guess..) so I have sealed off until I can bleach it :(

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Well lookie! Another Mac'er! :)

Anyway, some more...other rooms, considering it's gotten a little computer-oriented ;)

See here for info

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
so then I take it u use serato???

and call me when you want to get rud of that 1200 I'm tryin to start on vinyl but don't got the $$$ for a new setup, (just brought my first official sys and I got a gemini pdm 02
Nah, I don't use any software, unless I'm recording some of my vinyl, then I use Audacity. And if you're looking for a good vinyl setup, I'd look at some Technics on eBay or something. If you're just mixing (and not scratching, because then you would almost NEED a Technics turntable), Numark has a good low price selection, as does Stanton I think. Also, some good low-priced mixers would be maybe something from Numark again.

and a denon dns d4000 deck but an terribly unsatisfied)
Really? It looks like a very nice CD player to me. But once again, I'd recommend the Numark Axis 4 or 9 CD players because they're cheap, and they great! :thumbsup:

My dream setup is two Technics SL1200's (both mounted with Shure M-447's [if you know what those are then big ups to you :2thumbsup:]) and a Vestax PMC-07pro mixer.

Status
Not open for further replies.