Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelle

Rep for LittleSpaceLove
Company Rep
Role
  1. Little
Should there be a forum for middles?

I know some people who feel like pre teens or teens as opposed to toddlers or babies, so, should there be a forum that they can talk on too?

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The standard policy is to add forums by need only, not by what people ask for. If there are a large number of threads on middles that clog up the works, they'll be inclined to create a sub forum. Otherwise, I'd find it very unlikely. It seems like too much splitting of an already small community to me. I don't consider ABs to be restricted to babies despite the name, so it seems unnecessary.

LittleBelle

Rep for LittleSpaceLove
Company Rep
Role
  1. Little
The standard policy is to add forums by need only, not by what people ask for. If there are a large number of threads on middles that clog up the works, they'll be inclined to create a sub forum. Otherwise, I'd find it very unlikely. It seems like too much splitting of an already small community to me. I don't consider ABs to be restricted to babies despite the name, so it seems unnecessary.

But maybe they don't want to be called adult babies, I'm a little not a baby.. And middles won't like that even more, anyways it was just a thought so new people could join somewhere that understands them better

Allykins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
But maybe they don't want to be called adult babies, I'm a little not a baby.. And middles won't like that even more, anyways it was just a thought so new people could join somewhere that understands them better

It's a name. Most women here don't go to the Girls forum due to it being a sissy fess, the sites policy seems to be to deal with it.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur

Most of us are polite enough to call people what they wish to be called. I prefer ABDL but will refer to littles as such when it is apparent or requested. I don't regard the creation of new subforums with as much dread as the powers that be here, but I do agree that they should be done in response to apparent need and so far there's very little here (no pun).

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other

I agree with LittleBelle
My son is a class A middle and will regress to a 13/14 year old at a drop of a hat.
he has not joined the community because he doesn't see where he would fit in.

don't get me wrong I think this site is great at getting like minded people together from all over the world.
and it has helped so many of us.

but the lay out could be better. sorry but it could.

and I see my self as a Little not so much as an AB

if my son could see where he would fit in to our community and how it can help him. and how he could help others the are Middles. he would be more likely to join.

any way he is my boy and my Middle, and I am his Little daddy. some how we manage to look after each other.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've hardly ever seen middles on this Web site. I know that I enjoy things from my middle hood but it's really not different from adulthood. I know people here have varying ages of regression. There would have to be some sort of rise in middles to have a dedicated forum. Maybe if we changed the term from Adult baby to little to have a wider range. I doubt really like the term adult baby myself. It just sounds old and out of date and kind of scientific. I think little sounds more of a community-based term.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm a middle (I think) between 9-12.
Personally I think it's a great idea. I'm not normally into bottles, sippy cups, plush toys and stuff, although once in a while I do regress a bit further. But I do like toy soldiers, cars, colouring in and cartoons.
My little side also wears a diaper as well. That can be hard to make an explanation for, but I figure if I can pretend to be 11, I can be a diapered 11!
My little often wets his pants when he plays as well.
It would be nice to have a forum for those that like wetting, diapers and age play, but feel a bit uncomfortable with the whole baby/toddler routine.
Whether or not there's enough like minded people on here who would utilise it is another matter.
But I would!

LittleBelle

Rep for LittleSpaceLove
Company Rep
Role
  1. Little
I'm a middle (I think) between 9-12.
Personally I think it's a great idea. I'm not normally into bottles, sippy cups, plush toys and stuff, although once in a while I do regress a bit further. But I do like toy soldiers, cars, colouring in and cartoons.
My little side also wears a diaper as well. That can be hard to make an explanation for, but I figure if I can pretend to be 11, I can be a diapered 11!
My little often wets his pants when he plays as well.
It would be nice to have a forum for those that like wetting, diapers and age play, but feel a bit uncomfortable with the whole baby/toddler routine.
Whether or not there's enough like minded people on here who would utilise it is another matter.
But I would!

Thank you for your reply :) I think there would be more if there were a specific forum, I have a few middle friends but they won't join because they think that the littles forum is all about bottles/sippy cups/ paci's.. Different age groups like different things so I think a layout to reflect that would be great :)

HoganBunny

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Should there be a forum for middles?

I know some people who feel like pre teens or teens as opposed to toddlers or babies, so, should there be a forum that they can talk on too?

Moved to Administrative Stuff, as that's the proper place for suggestions involving the site.

As far as adding another forum, I'd say that Moo is unlikely to consider it. The standard for new forums is having a bunch of already existing posts on the topic - generally, at least as many as the babyfur or girls/sissy forum. (For comparison, note what it took to get a girl/sissy forum.)

More generally, unless something drastically changed, I'm kind of doubtful a little or middle or big forum would ever take off. ADISC is mostly an ABDL forum, whereas little/middle/big are more ageplay terms (as near as I can tell - none of the terms were common among ABDLs when I first joined ADISC.). There's definitely an overlap, but at this point, I don't see enough of an overlap for ADISC to suddenly have a large population of people are solely into ageplay and not into any aspect of ABDL.

Of course, none of this is meant to suggest middles or any other group aren't welcome - they're most certainly welcome to join and post. I just don't think there's a huge demand for a new, separate forum, given how few there are currently.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I don't think there is really enough demand to warrant a new section of the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.