Should Plastic Pants Be Tight Around the Legs?

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm currently at work wearing these Rearz Princess Pink Training Pants and Plastic Pants to avoid leaks on my jeans and chair. That was a disaster and I never wanted it to happen at work again! I'm not incontinent but as as an ABDL when I have an alternative to the bathroom might as well take advantage of it right? 😏 I've wet a couple of times today and the Plastic Pants have definitely done their job! However, they are kind of tight around the legs and I'm wondering if that's intentional to contain leaks? Or is it that they're a bit too small? They don't feel small and I think I have the biggest size so, I can't go any bigger. Those of you that wear/use Plastic Pants are they usually kinda tight around the legs? Do you just have to get used to that? Look at the pics do they look too small? Let me know in the comments below and as always...stay Diapered!🧷:)
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

Training Pants
IMG_20221208_201314505_2_copy_1079x900.jpg
IMG_20221208_174003234_2_copy_692x1106.jpg
Plastic Pants
IMG_20221208_174316969_2_copy_1171x900.jpg
IMG_20221208_173930481_2_copy_799x1041.jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 63406 and Angelapinks
There's no need for uncomfortable. Tight? Possibly. Uncomfy? Never.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Tight but not too tight. Best way to check is if you can put two fingers between skin and plastic pants, then is OK.
To tight is bad for comfort, can cause rush and slow/stop proper circulation of blood in your skin.
Pull up plastic pants with eide elasticrubber is best. For night and prolonged use.
Snap on are better when you are and at home during daytime.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, dogboy, ABDElsa and 1 other person
Great advice up there. Plus they have both numbers to call sometimes where they sell them, and leg sizing charts. But it's true. Not tooooo tight. Or pain and other things are prone to happen. Be careful.

I take a tape measure and go around the very base of my leg, where I want the RPs to go with the elastic. Then I cross my fingers! Sometimes the measurement claims some companies and sellers have are not right. Too tight.

Good luck. I had to alter some of mine, but they work great now.

• Love
Reactions: wearforsafety and ABDElsa
This puppy apparently has very thick thighs, and with it's limited experience with off the shelf plastic pants found the leg openings far to tight for comfort - so haven't really gone back to trying them, rather just wear good diapers and deal with the occasional leak (that might have happened with plastic pants too!)

• Wow
I also worry about the elastic on my plastic panties being too tight. If they are too tight and I wear them overnight, I worry that my circulation to my legs may be cut off. if you see very definite red marks around your leg when you take off your panties, then they are probably too tight.
BTW, your princess pink training and plastic panties are really cute.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and ABDElsa
Kayleigh said:
BTW, your princess pink training and plastic panties are really cute.
Tee-hee thank you! 😊

Reactions: Angelapinks
I prefer to call my correct fit in plastic pants "snug." They need to be snug to prevent leaks, but not uncomfortable. I have always noticed marks or "impressions" of the elastic on my skin at the waist and leg openings when I take them off, but they do not hurt or cause problems--and they go away fairly quickly. On a side note, I used to use Haian brand plastic pants, and liked them, but even though they were the correct size, they began to leave marks that DID hurt and so I had to switch brands. There are lots of good brands out there. Look at the individual brand's size guide, especially the listing for leg openings.

• Wow
Reactions: wearforsafety, ABDElsa and Angelapinks
You should look at the sizing chart and carefully measure your thighs with a flexible tape. The best fit will be when your thigh measurement falls in the very middle of the range. If it’s in the upper part of that range, they will probably be too tight.

Waterproof pants (vinyl, PUL, nylon, etc.) are not supposed to be watertight at the legs and waist. That would be far too uncomfortable. Urine is wicked up be the diaper and the waterproof pant simply keeps the back of your wet diaper from transferring wetness to your clothes.

If your leg size doesn’t fit the standard sizes, most will customize pants to your size. Lastly, always take measurements before buying and never buy more than one of ANY kind of clothing unless your are absolutely sure it will fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeke and Kayleigh
Eclectic said:
You should look at the sizing chart and carefully measure your thighs with a flexible tape. The best fit will be when your thigh measurement falls in the very middle of the range. If it’s in the upper part of that range, they will probably be too tight.

Waterproof pants (vinyl, PUL, nylon, etc.) are not supposed to be watertight at the legs and waist. That would be far too uncomfortable. Urine is wicked up be the diaper and the waterproof pant simply keeps the back of your wet diaper from transferring wetness to your clothes.

If your leg size doesn’t fit the standard sizes, most will customize pants to your size. Lastly, always take measurements before buying and never buy more than one of ANY kind of clothing unless your are absolutely sure it will fit.
I always take measurements and look at the size charts but I usually always have to get the biggest size because I'm a BIG Baby boy with a 50" waist. So I'm pretty sure I got the biggest size of Princess Pink Plastic Pants I could get. So, legs didn't matter nearly as much as making sure I had the correct waist size. So I got the XL because it fits up to a 53" waist.
Screenshot_20230119-224737-576.png

Haian snap-on plastic pants work great for me.

• Love
Back