Minors or not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodnites607975

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Let's vote...Although I know that this forum is 18+ I believe that the rules can be changed and minors should be allowed- why shouldn't we allow minors? We always keep this chat PG-13(well, most posts at least) and young ABDLs probably require more help than any of us do. Moderators feel free to remove it.

KitsuneFox

Medically Incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
No ... the media would have a field day if they learned that adult "diaper freeks" where interacting with kids.
I could imagine the tens of thousands of cow manure "news" stories and social media posts that would be made .

Remember: ABDL is already falsely linked to pedophilia in many folk's minds - we do not need to add fuel to the fire.

Last edited:

BundleOfJoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I would vote yes, because most teenagers feel like freaks already to start off with and need the support from us, maybe for protection reasons, they can only go on the teen section of the forum, so that the regular threads are inaccessible for under 18s and the under 18 threads are inaccessible for over 18s

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hell no

1. People already try to link ABDL with Pedo
2. It keeps Minors safe and keeps us safe at the same time

There have been Minors in the past going right over the 18+ rule, not realizing or caring about the danger they could put us in

I'd rather not have to explain anything in a court of law and be presumed guilty because "Little Timmy" didn't think it was a big deal to ignore the 18+ rule and signed up to the website anyways, putting us all in danger

If something were to happen, us as Adults will be the ones being labeled "Guilty" and we do not need any legal woes

I have heard of one case years ago where someone got charged criminally, because of interacting with a Minor in an 18+ chat room

This needs to be taken seriously because it's our freedom on the line

Last edited:

ChristopherRichard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Absolutely no.
If a teen or younger needs to talk about this, they should go see a professional like their Doctor or maybe a teacher they seriously trust.
I don't care who says there is rarely PG13 stuff here, THERE IS!!!
DON'T FORGET that DL, not me included, I'm a diaper wearer, there's a difference, is mostly about the kink!
The BS that would come this way would be a Tsunami!!!!!

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
Let's vote...Although I know that this forum is 18+ I believe that the rules can be changed and minors should be allowed- why shouldn't we allow minors? We always keep this chat PG-13(well, most posts at least) and young ABDLs probably require more help than any of us do. Moderators feel free to remove it.
Minors will never be allowed here.
Also, ADISC is not a democracy and you can't enact any changes by voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.