Should Little’s be able to drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zendot said:
I think everyone needs to relax and cool their heads or maybe take a nap because they're cranky.

I know sisi's way of interacting on this forum can seem a little unusual, though not odd considering the type of forum it is, but i'm pretty sure he didn't meant to troll or anything like that. He just posed a question, let's just accept that people have different opinions and different looks on life, there's no need to get so upset about it.

I agree with this in essence, but I don't think Sisi's style of posting is the main issue here. The concern some posters have with Sisi is that he openly encourages us to interact with him as if he were a child, and to think of him in the same way. Despite the nature of ADISC, that's something which a lot of users are understandably uncomfortable with, and I think it explains the confusion around his meaning(s) and the irritation which some posters then show towards him.

I agree that some of the reactions to this 'joke' were slightly disproportionate in their harshness, but I think it's worth noting that people weren't sure how to interpret the comment because Sisi constantly projects the idea that he's an impulsive child trapped in the body of an adult. That's a real contrast to virtually everyone else on ADISC, who present themselves as mature adults who sometimes partake in ABDL behaviours and practices. That kind of individual is a lot easier to read (in every sense of the word).

For what it's worth, I think Sisi seems like a nice enough individual, but his previous posting has caused the issues in communication which he's having here. Had the same joke been used by the vast majority of individuals on this site, it would have been recognised for a flippant joke and caused no further ripples.

- - - Updated - - -

sisi said:
But as this went on and people did not seem to get what I was on about the funner it got to me. I had found a button to push. And giving me a button to push is like telling me not to jump in to a puddel. It as to be done.

I really did not set out to upset enyone. I am hear to meet like minded people and to share are experiences, good and bad.

It just when it started going silly, then I find it funny and won't to pock the fire a bit and watch the sparks Fly.

Now I think its time to move on and play another game.

All of this concerns me, to be perfectly honest. If you see interacting with other people as a game, and then claim that you never meant to upset anyone but that you purposefully wound them up, it suggests to me that you don't understand the fact that the posters you interact with on ADISC are individuals with emotions. They are not a fire to be poked at for your amusement.

Reactions: magnolia
Sanch said:
All of this concerns me, to be perfectly honest. If you see interacting with other people as a game, and then claim that you never meant to upset anyone but that you purposefully wound them up, it suggests to me that you don't understand the fact that the posters you interact with on ADISC are individuals with emotions. They are not a fire to be poked at for your amusement.
I believe this is what happened:

The op asked a question, good, bad or inappropriate it doesn't matter, arguments started to escalate and the drama started to get high. At this point the op did something that many of us do in situations like this, which is to try and lighten up the mood by making a joke or something similar. The problem is that, at that moment emotions are so high that not only do people not find it funny, they find it offensive and/or of bad taste, which was not the intention in the first place.

In my opinion, it's not that sisi likes to toy with other people's emotions as you seem to think, it was just the scenario, that i pictured above, happening.

If your not psychologically mature enough or cognitively developed enough to act your chronological age then you should be treated the age you act, aka I do not think you should be aloud to drive if your acting like a child.

Kids have those motorised cars. Yours is just bigger to fit a bigger kid.

Ho to bit or not to bit this is the question.
Well I have to middle up now as its a school day and I will have to go to work.

But this will give me time to think about a reply.

But thanks you for all your comets.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back