Should I.....?

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've got a big enough stash, actually too big and enough to last me for years but I'm seriously considering this purchase from Little For Big.
It's not a bad deal for 80 ABDL diapers.
My only concern is the sizing. I know I'll fit a large easily but I prefer an XL for a better fit.
Two thoughts are running thru my head.
1. If the large is more like the XL size from Rearz then I'll be fine. Then I'll be like.."Great purchase, awesome"!!
2. If the large run smaller then the standard large for ABU then I'm screwed with 8 packs of diapers that barely fit. Then I'll be like..." You stupid idiot! What a @#%&ing waste of money"!! And it'll also big time diaper disappointment!!
I know I could do samples from wearingclouds.com but they don't carry the Blushing Baby which I really want.
Plus sample purchases really aren't my thing because...
1. They are WAY over priced
2. If I happen to like then I want more than 2 at a time and not have to wait to order more or wait for an order to come in.
3. Samples make for doing multiple orders on my cc. One order and done.

I'm curious as to what and how others here deal with this dilemma? Do you just bite the bullet and buy them and then deal with the outcome once you get them?
I really want these diapers!!
But I don't want to be diaper disappointed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230115-064557_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230115-064557_Chrome.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think a little too big would be much better than a little too small. I would go with the bigger ones. I first bought diapers based on the size chart. They worked good. Next time I went a size larger just because it puts the tabs a bit more in front. Easier to reach when putting it on.

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Little too big is way easier to address than too small.
Tapes can meet or cross
nothing worse than too small causing leaks or can't even do up at all

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KindaOlde said:
I think a little too big would be much better than a little too small. I would go with the bigger ones. I first bought diapers based on the size chart. They worked good. Next time I went a size larger just because it puts the tabs a bit more in front. Easier to reach when putting it on.
They only come in 2 sizes though. M and L. I definitely know med is too small but if the LG runs on the small size then I'm screwed with diaper that won't fit properly.
I always buy XL in diapers because I like to have the tabs land up front instead of on the sides. Rearz XL goes to a size 47" and they fit like an XL of ABU, Bambino and Tykables. Great fit and a good buy.
Little for Big large goes to a 46". I'm concerned that they run smaller.

Joediaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
LFB large is 2 inches longer waistband to waistband and 2 inches wider at the tapes than a large Alphagator.