Should I wear proper diapers for work?

I know, it must be bad OAB, I feel a bit abnormal but I guess that's how my bladder has always been , I don't remember it being worse or better in adolescence although it was terrible in childhood

I recommended molicare to one of my clients son for her mother who I give medication to 3 times a day (I haven't worn them but I saw them in our office) since she has incontience and she uses store bought pull ups and uses them more often than not due to her mobility and I see her often when she gets up with a big wet patch on the back of her trousers and her bedroom stinks to high heaven and has to have her bedsheets washed about 3 times a week.

Thankfully she is laid back about her incontience but I asked her son not to say that I recommended them and I told him about some product called attends that I saw in the shop window of my local pharmacy that maybe his mum could use, her son said that he would have a discussion about her "nappies" as they call them

BundleOfJoy said:
I know, it must be bad OAB, I feel a bit abnormal but I guess that's how my bladder has always been , I don't remember it being worse or better in adolescence although it was terrible in childhood
have you gone to the doctors and see if you can get an assessment?

BundleOfJoy said:
I recommended molicare to one of my clients son for her mother who I give medication to 3 times a day (I haven't worn them but I saw them in our office) since she has incontience and she uses store bought pull ups and uses them more often than not due to her mobility and I see her often when she gets up with a big wet patch on the back of her trousers and her bedroom stinks to high heaven and has to have her bedsheets washed about 3 times a week.

Thankfully she is laid back about her incontience but I asked her son not to say that I recommended them and I told him about some product called attends that I saw in the shop window of my local pharmacy that maybe his mum could use, her son said that he would have a discussion about her "nappies" as they call them
hmm would you say you may need a large capacity type is the moli ones I used where premium 8 with 8 little things filled in , I'm unsure what that was in mil I never looked.

I rather not have tubes stuck into me, invasive surgery, treatment or tablets with side effects and to be honest I've had this since I was born and not known any better

Thanks for your concern though , I would possibly need large capacity but my playdayz are decent capacity since I change at Lunchtime since wearing it since 8am

I would support u in wearing any diaper u want to, I would only be concerned about the crinkle, my wife who does not want me wearing in the day does not even notice that I wear 24/7 lately, I wear my night diaper with one booster, and at night wear 2 to 3 boosters, talked two baby girls into wearing at work, and both were totally shocked how well and awesome it was to wear to work, just wear a pair of panties over to cut down crinkle or even a onesie and your pants, believe me, I watch butts for someone wearing, have only noticed one in 15 years, she was 80 and it was sticking out, so be confident, lucky for you as a woman u can always play it off and say u r having a very bad period! go for it and feel great about it!!!

BundleOfJoy said:
Thanks for your concern though , I would possibly need large capacity but my playdayz are decent capacity since I change at Lunchtime since wearing it since 8am
not herd of them before... I'll Google them now

The cloth playdayz diapers don't crinkle with panties and trousers over the top, it's not the crinkle but so much the bulk I don't what people seeing. I know I could play it off better but women's periods don't get that bad, haha!

BundleOfJoy said:
The cloth playdayz diapers don't crinkle with panties and trousers over the top, it's not the crinkle but so much the bulk I don't what people seeing. I know I could play it off better but women's periods don't get that bad, haha!
hmmm interesting 🤔 it's opening up options for me too. for future purchases , as and when

BundleOfJoy said:
WHAT DO U WEAR OVER OR ON TOP, IN SUMMER I WEAR A LONGER T-SHIRT IN WINTER I WEAR MY T-SHIRT TUCKED IN WITH MY SHIRT HANGING OUT(sorry not shouting) if u are skinny it should be ez, today I wore an xp5000 with a male attends booster in front, and couldn't even notice it in my tight jeans, wore it all day until 15 min ago it leaked, but now it was quite bulky but wet all day, wore it for 10 hours!

My work tunic is long (it's supposed to be) and covers half of my butt anyway, I wear sweaters either with high waisted jeans, a skirt or a overall dress or I wear a winter woolly dress with tights, in the summer I wear t shirt and jeans or a nice top with a skirt or overall dress or a summer dress(if in the summer I either wear tights or a pair of shorts for modesty reasons.

I have vest tops and a few onesies but I can't really wash my onesies since I dry my clothes on the clothes maiden where people could possibly see my ABDL clothes. I try to get sweaters that come down longer but sometimes it's not always the case, I just check myself when I'm sat down at the table or pull my sweater down if I feel it's riding up.

I still like to dress nice and be descrete after all I'm too young to look frumpy!

I suppose wearing diapers as a male is easier because females I think are more self conscious

BundleOfJoy said:
I suppose wearing diapers as a male is easier because females I think are more self conscious
no, I am very self conscious, try it once on a less hectic day with a thin diaper and just see how good it feels and how unnoticeable it is, also bring a pull-up and regular undies with just in case u freak out!!!

what state are u in and how cold does it get there?

I wear diapers to work due to incontinence. I work in a warehouse and wear them under my jeans. Nobody notices, unless they think my ass is something to admire, which to me it isn't.(Trust me, nobody thinks my 56 year old ass is anything to behold). Anyway, you are probably more self conscious than anybody else because you know you're wearing a diaper. I wouldn't worry about it. Better dry and happy than soggy snd miserable.

Definately invest in some good reliable adult diapers for work. A wet spot is way way more noticeable than a little bulkiness in the butt.

It seems you lean towards cloth backed for the less noise factor. In that case there are much better more secure options than playdayz and any preschool. Like Northshore air supreme

Reactions: LifeGoesOn223
Maybe Abena Abri-form Premium might be a good fit for you.

Cloth backed, breathable sides and available in several levels of absorbency, Level 2 being the lowest absorbency and Level 4 being the highest and bulkier.

Reactions: TheLoneWolf93
BundleOfJoy said:
I’m not sure, I’d have thought it’s easier for women in general as you can wear loose skirts and dresses, and nobody would question you taking a bag to the toilet! I know a uniform might make it more of a challenge, but unless it’s tight fitting I wouldn’t expect anyone would notice.

I'm British so I don't live in the states

Reactions: Safari
Back