Should I Tell My Boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure out of the I guess 700 orbiters minimum you have on social media or dating apps you can get one to be your daddy, and one to marry you when you are over 40yo. and some to buy your spit and foot dust.

PCBaby said:
Thank you Brandi, I have resubmitted my early childhood story to kerry to see if she will put it up in the stories again. Whilst my late wife was a nurse and accepted the incontinence she would very rarely change me. However my fiancee/mummy has helped a lot and adisc did help when i was very desperate for some answers and to know I wasn't alone

Nope, not alone. At least not anymore.

Reactions: PCBaby
I agree with most replies above.

Just take it slow like the suggestion of footed pj's, , but make them more infantile over some time depending on his reactions to the increasing childish look.

Drop more hints and increase them based on his reactions.

Maybe he will figure it out and ask you, and he might be embarrassed to ask. Don't be shy and answer him directly and truthfully without any hesitation

Or maybe when you think he has accepted enough of your own "quirks" that you introduced him to, then it is up to you to decide how much you want to unload onto him of your other side.

Let him process it, but don't make his participation a requirement of your relationship. That is his decision he will need to take at his own pace, if at all.

Reactions: alliebabe2323
Do you find that even though you're IC like me that people still judge you, based on what you have to wear and treat you differently? I had what i thought was a good friend as soon as he found out I was IC he dropped me like a hot potato, he also stopped seeing his eldest daughter as she came out as a lesbian.

PCBaby said:
Do you find that even though you're IC like me that people still judge you, based on what you have to wear and treat you differently? I had what i thought was a good friend as soon as he found out I was IC he dropped me like a hot potato, he also stopped seeing his eldest daughter as she came out as a lesbian.

How sad ... for you and his daughter. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Actually, not many people know about me, PCBaby. And I think it helps that a lot of women have continence issues after childbirth and especially as they age. Friends and colleagues don't always connect seeing an incontinence product one time with serious problem. So while men might experience almost total incontinence suddenly due to, say, injury or prostate surgery, for women its more of a continuum. I think that blunts the tendency to judge and reject.

Reactions: PCBaby
lilzander382 said:
I agree with most replies above.

Just take it slow like the suggestion of footed pj's, , but make them more infantile over some time depending on his reactions to the increasing childish look.

Drop more hints and increase them based on his reactions.

Maybe he will figure it out and ask you, and he might be embarrassed to ask. Don't be shy and answer him directly and truthfully without any hesitation

Or maybe when you think he has accepted enough of your own "quirks" that you introduced him to, then it is up to you to decide how much you want to unload onto him of your other side.

Let him process it, but don't make his participation a requirement of your relationship. That is his decision he will need to take at his own pace, if at all.
I told him last night. We went out to the bar and then went back to his. I should’ve waited until I was “feeling more like myself” to tell him, but I felt like I was ready (this is why I don’t drink). The conversation didn’t go as I had planned. I didn’t give that much detail, which I guess is okay since it wasn’t the way I wanted to tell him anyways, but man was it a weight off my shoulders. I told him we could talk more in the morning, but I assumed he’d just forget about it. I was wrong! When I woke up, he wrapped me in his arms and told me he was curious to learn more sometime. He asked how his “baby girl” was feeling and if I needed anything to drink. He doesn’t use pet names, so that was new.

I don’t know guys, it all feels like a dream right now. I know I shouldn’t have told him after a night out, but my self-control went out the window. It’s been great so far, but I’m not pushing it and I haven’t brought it up again. I’m just going to see what happens and if nothing, then oh well, at least he knows now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPandaDL
alliebabe2323 said:
I told him last night. We went out to the bar and then went back to his. I should’ve waited until I was “feeling more like myself” to tell him, but I felt like I was ready (this is why I don’t drink). The conversation didn’t go as I had planned. I didn’t give that much detail, which I guess is okay since it wasn’t the way I wanted to tell him anyways, but man was it a weight off my shoulders. I told him we could talk more in the morning, but I assumed he’d just forget about it. I was wrong! When I woke up, he wrapped me in his arms and told me he was curious to learn more sometime. He asked how his “baby girl” was feeling and if I needed anything to drink. He doesn’t use pet names, so that was new.

I don’t know guys, it all feels like a dream right now. I know I shouldn’t have told him after a night out, but my self-control went out the window. It’s been great so far, but I’m not pushing it and I haven’t brought it up again. I’m just going to see what happens and if nothing, then oh well, at least he knows now.

BREATH and don't panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like he is accepting.

Now it is his time to have Q&A with you and process. It sounds like for you to also not actively present infront of him yet until you have your many conversations and ground rule setting.

Try to slow things back down again the best you can to let the both of you to process.

I am glad to hear it went better than you expected, especially if it happened how you described. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Reactions: alliebabe2323
alliebabe2323 said:

Sounds like it is going to be fine. One tip from the daddy side of the aisle.

You still need to make sure he knows that you will still be adult whenever needed. Being a CG is hard work (sososo worth it, but hard). Sometimes a daddy just wants some time with you outside of little headspace. Be sensitive to his needs as well.

I love being a daddy, melts my stress away. But I know if I need my wife to be the adult side of adult baby then she will. And it's good to be reminded every once in a while that you view them as a man, not just a daddy. Be super careful to never make him feel like a kink dispenser.

I am very happy for your success. It is a beautiful thing.

Reactions: alliebabe2323 and Brandi
alliebabe2323 said:

Well Done, it sounds as if he is interested, but still take it slowly and give him time to talk about his feelings and wants and desires on an adult level. But hopefully you are now on a lifelong journey with the person youwant to be with.

Reactions: alliebabe2323 and Brandi
daddyconnor said:
... make sure he knows that you will still be adult whenever needed. ... Sometimes a daddy just wants some time with you outside of little headspace. Be sensitive to his needs as well. ... And it's good to be reminded every once in a while that you view them as a man, not just a daddy. Be super careful to never make him feel like a kink dispenser.

Absolutely great advice, Daddyconnor! I so agree.

I'm glad its working out for you, Alliebabe2323. The world would be a better place if more of us got the kind of acceptance and love you are experiencing. I'm so happy for you.

Reactions: daddyconnor and alliebabe2323
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back