Should I stay or should I go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

superfly64

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I am sick today and so I am home from school. I would like to purchase a pack of diapers, but I am worried that one of the employees will think I am skipping school. I do not go to a school in the area, but I would rather not deal with the police. Should I take a risk? Is there any risk? If I do go, which diapers would be best(I am going to a local store so only typical baby diapers, Depends and other store brand adult diapers are within my grasp)? Because of my current condition, I might need diapers today so I am a bit desperate for an answer!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Definately go for some adult diapers if you can find them... the baby diapers won't fit you properly... and I wouldn't really worry about being caught out of school... nobody cares about that... atleast not around here.

superfly64

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks for the advice! I am going to go and get them soon.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
In my opinion, if you are ill enough to be off school, you shouldn't also be well enough to go out and bye diapers. Just my opinion, but I know for a fact that when I have been off ill I just wouldn't have been able to go out and get them physically.

superfly64

Est. Contributor
Role
I can respect that. I can move and walk (mostly) fine but I can't really think clearly. That is the main reason that I am staying home. I have some kind of flu and headache is part of the package (along with various gastrointestinal problems. That is part of the reason I wanted to buy diapers today). But perhaps you are right. I could buy them some other time. And today I can just rest and recover. I will have to think about it. (This will be difficult with my killer headache!)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No one cares if you are skipping school...Police definitely won't be involved in that...Just go do whatever you want if you can

S

Secret

No one cares if you are skipping school...Police definitely won't be involved in that...Just go do whatever you want if you can
Yeah but he is in Egypt and how they deal with truancy could be different or something IDK.

Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, and do you really think you 'need' them? Might be a bit overboard, idk. And, that is interesting your from Cairo, maybe truancy laws are different like secret said...

superfly64

Est. Contributor
Role
I don't live in Cairo. Not anymore anyway. I lived there when I became a member but i now live in the U.S. I just have not bothered to change my location yet. The needing diapers thing was just a joke. A small attempt at humor. I guess I failed.... Anyway I was not "skipping school". I was just worried that someone might think that I was. And at the end of the day, I decided to just rest and recover so that I can attend school on the next day. However, I don't think I will be going back tomorrow (I don't feel much better) so I decided that I will get up early, run over to the store, pick up the diapers and some medication and get home before school starts. That way, I will not have to worry!

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I hope everything goes smoothly for you, and I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Do any of the nearby schools have open campuses? If so, you could just tell them you go there and have a double lunch. That's what I would do, because we have an open campus.... But I don't get sick.... Or cut classes..... The only times I get sick are when I have chinese tests. I'm serious.... I will take the test, then go and throw up.... I hate those things.....

Good luck with your sickness though!

superfly64

Est. Contributor
Role
Yeah. My school as free periods. Thats why I am going to go early in the morning. I have first period free. That way, if somebody thinks that I am skipping school(which I am not really doing) I have a more legit reason. After all most people think that if you are too sick to go to school, than you are too sick to do anything. I disagree! Oh well. Thanks for the good luck , I need as much of that as I can get!

Status
Not open for further replies.