Should I get the Rearz pocket diaper or training pants?

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'm really tempted to get one of these with my next pay but can't decide which...

Definitely want the Safari print. I really like the feeling of a diaper but don't always wanna wet. You know how it is with plastic backed diapers... They aren't exactly reusable.

Those of you who have tried both or one of these how are they? Is the pocket diaper thick? Do the training pants fall apart in the wash?

While I never heard of the pocket diaper. or the training pants. I am wearing the Lil Monsters right now. Very nice and absorbent but unusually thin for the market. But, I'm about to change into a Better Dry diaper for the night.

After looking at the both of them. I would get 10 pairs of both. The pocket diaper to go over the training pants. And you would be able to have it last all through out the week before doing your laundry. But then again, I think about 15 pairs of both as I am thinking about the what if factor of being stationed at Amundsen Scott Antarctica station.

I would want to go there to experiment with Incontinence and perhaps see about developing diapers to handle the extreme cold for those who live in very arctic and frigid environments. As well as see what I could do to help develop solid state tech that could handle the extreme cold temperatures. I also watched a video on this station and you are only allowed one load of laundry period, and they have limited space for trash.

But, I need to try to figure out how I am going to convince them to let me go there and help develop these technologies. Even the people who are out in the freaking cold for extended periods of time and not able to run in to the restroom on a whim.

Reactions: Sheepies
Mauiman said:
After looking at the both of them. I would get 10 pairs of both. The pocket diaper to go over the training pants. And you would be able to have it last all through out the week before doing your laundry. But then again, I think about 15 pairs of both as I am thinking about the what if factor of being stationed at Amundsen Scott Antarctica station.

I would want to go there to experiment with Incontinence and perhaps see about developing diapers to handle the extreme cold for those who live in very arctic and frigid environments. As well as see what I could do to help develop solid state tech that could handle the extreme cold temperatures. I also watched a video on this station and you are only allowed one load of laundry period, and they have limited space for trash.

But, I need to try to figure out how I am going to convince them to let me go there and help develop these technologies. Even the people who are out in the freaking cold for extended periods of time and not able to run in to the restroom on a whim.
Ah the dream to be able to afford 10 pairs of each lol. Unfortunately as of right now funds are extremely tight so I can maybe only get one. Still thanks for the suggestion! You gave me an idea for what to do in the future..

Really interesting on the whole developing thing. Do you have anything in mind?

Pretty much have a diaper that could be washed/reused and worn for extended periods of time out in the cold. Also, having the ability to harness solar energy either a wind up crank generator and a solar panel to keep them nice and warm so that you don't go freezing your rump or willy off while out in the harsh and unforgiving environment. And being very eco friendly and not too much of a bear on the trash load.

I also have a feeling that these diapers may revolutionize the way how things go for even NASA and even Virgin Galactic and SpaceX's space program astronauts in their spacewalks. This way, we don't have to keep sending up endless amounts of disposable diapers for the astronauts to use and have to have them sent back down through earth's atmosphere so they could be disposed of properly, unless they just Huck them through earths atmosphere and allow for re-entry to do the job of incinerating them. But then again, what if they don't burn up properly and get scattered over the oceans or in the wild or even in the city.

I could see someone enjoying a roof top dinner at one of those fancy restaurants with their significant other and all the suddenly somewhat crispy diapers fall from the skies and make them need to go home from the sheer amount of disgust. Not to mention the ramifications of needing to shut the restaurant down for sanitation reasons and having to get re-certified by the health department.

Back