Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CryBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I've been toying with the idea of getting a pacifier. I have a really hard time calming down most of the time and I feel like it would help. However for some reason there's still a part of me that thinks it's weird somehow. I also don't know how my boyfriend would react although I think if I was calmer he'd have no issue with it.

Should I just get one or not?

I'd go ahead and get one! Best of way of getting rid of that feeling of weirdness is to overcome it!

NeoTheFox said:
I'd go ahead and get one! Best of way of getting rid of that feeling of weirdness is to overcome it!

Do kids ones work or would I have to order an adult pacifier? I'm a pretty small person.

CryBaby said:
Do kids ones work or would I have to order an adult pacifier? I'm a pretty small person.

kids pacifiers kind of work. But adult pacifiers are much better at least to me. It's definitely worth the extra cost.

No harm in giving them a try. Kids pacifiers work but aren't as satisfying as adult sized ones in my opinion.
I have a small mouth for an adult too so some adult pacis may be a little irritating if they rub up against the sides of your mouth.

I've tried MAM and Nuk baby ones from newborn to 18+ for MAM and 36+ for Nuk. In adult sizes I've tried LFB and Baby Pants. Also tried an unmarked newborn sized dollar store brand.
The texture and design of MAM irritates my hard palate personally.

My favorites are Baby Pants and Nuk 36+ months (Nuk 3 I believe) but after a while the baby sized ones hurt my jaw.

If you're tight on cash, Amazon has had quite the influx of AB pacis in the past few months. You should be able to get one for around $8

You'll never know how much you either do or don't like it until you give it a shot. I wouldn't waste the opportunity to try something new out.

Dont get a pacifier, GET A WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM!!!!!!!!

LOVEEEEEEEEEE to you from me and tons and tons of inspiring support!!!!!:hug:

magnolia said:
Dont get a pacifier, GET A WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM!!!!!!!!

LOVEEEEEEEEEE to you from me and tons and tons of inspiring support!!!!!:hug:

Haha this made me smile. Thanks. You're awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

BillCipher said:
You'll never know how much you either do or don't like it until you give it a shot. I wouldn't waste the opportunity to try something new out.

True dat. Chances are I will, the more I think about it the more I really want to.

I'm looking for some new paci's too, but I can't find them anywhere :(

I need to get some new paci's too. I'm thinking of getting some adult sized ones this time

Yes,

I've ordered from baby pants, they are a great company...

And yes get one, and if you like it, great, if not, you still have a nice play item...

Bigbabybret said:
Yes,

I've ordered from baby pants, they are a great company...

And yes get one, and if you like it, great, if not, you still have a nice play item...

True enough!!!

I love my MAM paci's in size 16. They fit great for all night use.

Another good place to get them is: awwsocute.com

I disagree, I find ASC paci's to be cheaply made and flimsy.

Recomend to search for some adult sized paci.

I say yes get a paci, they are soothing and relaxing and personally it helps me get to sleep. Make sure you get an adult sized one though.
I have not bought any in a while but I remember getting mine from pacifiers r us.

You can also ask your boyfriend to buy you one. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back