Not open for further replies.

OGDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
How many of you have made the decision to become incontinent? I am thinking about doing it once I have moved out but I want to know some of the pros and cons. Also I want to hear your experiences.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
How many of you have made the decision to become incontinent? I am thinking about doing it once I have moved out but I want to know some of the pros and cons. Also I want to hear your experiences.
As long as you don't try having some sort of self "body modifying" method, go for it. Just stick to wearing and using as soon as the first sign hits. Eventually you'll be unpotty-trained. Meaning your brain adapts to what you're doing and after awhile it would become comfortable to not give you the signal to go. This is a reversible method and you can retrain yourself.

I haven't done it much longer than a week straight, 2 at the most, but, you'll get some results early on as your voiding will become more urgent, more frequently. I worn diapers about 24/5 or 6 and I experienced waking in the night to needing to go. That will be your most challenging thing to overcome is training yourself to wet during your sleep.

One thing to consider is to not try for #2. Stick to the potty monster for that, or respect others around you and do it at home. No one wants to smell it. I don't even like my own smell after awhile and only do it very occasionally.

Please buy your own supplies, don't abuse insurance companies for your own decision.

To conclude, it's your life and you're able to live as you wish. Cons include having to bring supplies with you at all times, Diaper rashes, very heavy trash bags, expensive, smelly, and not something that you can stop on a dime. There's a small possibility of having dependency if you decide to train yourself again. Pros include pretty much convenience. Not having to leave a movie, less bathroom stops while traveling, other than that, there's not many pros.

Last edited:

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Absolutely not!

:educate:
Making yourself incontinent is not a good idea. If you want to wear diapers thats one thing, but you don't want to give up control (it's an idiotic thing to completely throw away if you can have it), it can leave you in very tight binds.

Obvious Cons
1.If you can't control your bladder and bowels you are dependent on a diaper, if you wear for fun, you can use it for when it's convenient.
2.Leakage sucks and it happens even in the best diapers
3. Changing in public takes time and isn't always easy
4.When you wear your bathroom you at times smell like it and sometimes you won't know it but others will notice.
5. You can't just stop when it becomes inconvenient when you are incontinent.
6. People sometimes will judge you on it.
7. Diapers take up alot of space and if you need them all the time you have to budget that space
8. Diapers aren't cheap and if you have no control, You will need them all the time!
9. Wipes aren't cheap,
10. Barrier creams aren't cheap
11. Disposing of used diapers can be inconvient as is storing them. Depending on condition they can smell awful and make your place smell awful.
12. Most people will find they want a break to dry off sometimes (especially if you get a bad rash), you don't get that option when you need diapers
13. Not everyone who gives up control can get it back later.
Pros
?

Now the choice to wear diapers all the time, thats fine I wouldn't encourage doing anything to break your control though, All of the previous poster's pros work with full time diaper wear even if you aren't incontinent.

Last edited:

ST50

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
:educate:
Making yourself incontinent is not a good idea. If you want to wear diapers thats one thing, but you don't want to give up control (it's an idiotic thing to completely throw away if you can have it), it can leave you in very tight binds.

Obvious Cons
1.If you can't control your bladder and bowels you are dependent on a diaper, if you wear for fun, you can use it for when it's convenient.
2.Leakage sucks and it happens even in the best diapers
3. Changing in public takes time and isn't always easy
4.When you wear your bathroom you at times smell like it and sometimes you won't know it but others will notice.
5. You can't just stop when it becomes inconvenient when you are incontinent.
6. People sometimes will judge you on it.
7. Diapers take up alot of space and if you need them all the time you have to budget that space
8. Diapers aren't cheap and if you have no control, You will need them all the time!
9. Wipes aren't cheap,
10. Barrier creams aren't cheap
11. Disposing of used diapers can be inconvient as is storing them. Depending on condition they can smell awful and make your place smell awful.
12. Most people will find they want a break to dry off sometimes (especially if you get a bad rash), you don't get that option when you need diapers
13. Not everyone who gives up control can get it back later.
Pros
?

Now the choice to wear diapers all the time, thats fine I wouldn't encourage doing anything to break your control though, All of the previous poster's pros work with full time diaper wear even if you aren't incontinent.
All of the above is very true yet I still don't regret becoming incontinent.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been urinary incontinent and dependant on nappies or large incontinence pads and inco pants for over four years now.My incontinence is caused by nerve damage due to undiagnosed diabetes. It was actually becoming incontinent that got me checked out otherwise I would never have realised I was diabetic. Once I accepted being incontinent and having to wear some kind of protection all the time. I soon found being incontinent wasn't so bad. Gradually I became DL as a result of wearing nappies and now wouldn't want life any other way.

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
do you ever bother responding to replies?, seriously given your other posts I'm starting to think you are one of those people here fishing for replies to get off on.

Last edited:

mikejames

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent

yeah you totally should. Being incon is awesome! I love it. It isn't super inconvenient, expensive, socially miserable and a huge impediment to relationships at all. You'll love it!

Just jamb a screwdriver up your pee hole as hard as you can. The more it bleeds and hurts the more incontinent you'll be. (/sarc obviously)

robertabdl74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I always tell people that want to become incontinence to go 24/7 first and live as if you where really incontinent....... I made it 2 weeks before I realizes it a hobby and is fun from time to time. But having big boy underwhere does have its advantages........ If you can go a year with out ever using the potty once. Then You can think about making it a permanent lifestyle.......

S

Speck

uh, no it doesn't. Injuring yourself to become incon might violate that rule. Simply wanting to be incontinent isn't a violation, it's just stupid.

You sure about that? I've been a member here for 3 years and almost every thread regarding wanting to become incontinent, for whatever reason has either been locked, or deleted, and the argument from a mods point of view is usually that it relates to self-harm. Either way, I agree that wanting to become incontinent is just plain reckless.

OGDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
your probaly right I probably shouldn't do it

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
If you learn to enjoy your diapers freely and easily, why would a disability make that better? Your "need" is created by this desire. Creating a physical need seems unnecessary.

S

Speck

your probaly right I probably shouldn't do it
There is nothing wrong with wanting to experiment, the issue lies on whether or not it causes another harm. Moo, the owner and operator of ADISC has made it very clear over the years that this community exists to help people, not to cause harm. Wanting to become incontinent falls into that grey area, unfortunately.

mikejames

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent
You sure about that? I've been a member here for 3 years and almost every thread regarding wanting to become incontinent, for whatever reason has either been locked, or deleted, and the argument from a mods point of view is usually that it relates to self-harm. Either way, I agree that wanting to become incontinent is just plain reckless.

IDK...A rational person wouldn't consider it self harm. I don't know if the mods here fall under the category of rational people though.

HoganBunny

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Closing, as we don't allow threads on becoming IC. Almost all methods involves harming your body, and therefore, we don't allow such threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.