Should I 'allow' my girlfriend to practice diaper changing on me?

Simply say her after several occasions that you liked and felt OK and that you eill be OK eith occasional diapering. ;)

Reactions: GinAndTonixx and BobbiSueEllen
I think she stumbled upon your stash and this is her way of confirming it... dont lie come out and tell her you would enjoy this... trust mr honesty is the key to her excepting this! Good luck!

Reactions: Joe100000, GinAndTonixx and BobbiSueEllen
Mommysdiaperboy said:
I think she stumbled upon your stash and this is her way of confirming it... dont lie come out and tell her you would enjoy this... trust mr honesty is the key to her excepting this! Good luck!
1,000,000% this!! ^^ She already knows. And she wants to be a part of it. Allow her in

Reactions: Joe100000 and Mommysdiaperboy
I guess one option would have been to order a sample pack of your favorite diapers and playfully say to her "honey! Look at these adult baby diapers! Still wanna practice on me?"

RedPandaDL said:
Or E) She went into labor and they had the baby before he had the chance.
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting!

The correct answers would be something in between A and E...

I did manage to bring diapers 'out' on saturday night - it went much better than I would have even dreamt of (both me and misses ended sleeping in diapers)...

Monday the baby came (and took my attention - and kept you guys waiting)

I will elaborate my debrief shortly - with all details of how/what happened :)

Stay tuned!

• Love
Reactions: Joe100000, Littlerobbydubbs, BobbiSueEllen and 16 others
Chriller said:

I did manage to bring diapers 'out' on saturday night - it went much better than I would have even dreamt of (both me and misses ended sleeping in diapers)...

Stay tuned!
Congrats of the baby hope all is well with baby and mom

Reactions: Joe100000, BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
Congrats on the new baby and hope you are all doing well! I'm sure you're busy. I have two young children as well and remember those exhausting beginning days. They still can be exhausting now, but at least they sleep through most nights now.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
Congratulations on the baby and the diapers! I can’t wait to hear all about it when you have some time, or while you are up in the middle of the night, lol.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Congratulations on the new member of your family. We are all going to be here, so take your time in replying, use your time for the baby and your wife.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, TigerDL and RedPandaDL
Chriller said:

Stay tuned!
Congrats!!!! And well done for getting the diaper thing covered!!! ❤️ X

DLsecretlittle said:
do pregnant women get more horny at certain stages?
I'm my experience, yes!! The best sex if my marriage has already been second trimester of pregnancy, lol

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Also, Chillier, congrats!!! We just had our newest addition on the 4th. Her due date was the 21st, so we would have been really close had our new little been willing to wait!

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Congrats on the baby!! Thats great news! Awesome how it worked out for you!

Chriller said:
Good for you! Glad it worked out for you and
Congratulations on the baby!! 😊😊😊

Can't wait to hear how it all went.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
I hope your new born child brings you love and joy. I also hope that you will find fun and be closer with the wife as your diaper play continues.

Congratulations on the new baby and diaper time.

congrats on the kid and getting diapered by the wife

Reactions: Kittyinpink
First off all – I’m very sorry the update has taken so long – I know some of you where curious to know how it played out…

Well – is discussed earlier in the threat my plan was to ‘casually’ bring up her idea about diaper changing practice, and bring the pack up ABU Kiddo diapers out, claiming they where something I had just bought for the purpose of playing along on *her* idea…

So, during the day, when she was out of the house, I had packed the diaper pack into a cardboard ‘shipping’ box (and even added a ‘fake’ shipping label to make it seem legit) – to have it ready, so I could open it together with her later, if I felt she was open to the idea still…

Anyways, we had starting having a really nice evening, enjoying each others company, talking, watching some tv, and talking off course about the baby coming…

I was really struggling to get myself to initiate the conversation, as obviously, I was afraid of a negative reaction – and bringing out a genie that cant be out pack in the bottle… BUT after a few attempts I found the courage, and initiated the ‘script’ I had prepared in my mind…: “remember your idea from last week about practicing diaper change on me? – I thought it was a fun idea, so I actually ordered some adult diapers, that should fit… Do you want to try…?”

To be honest I couldn’t have dreamt of a better response; she obviously looked a bit perplexed at first, but was quickly responding positively to the idea… So I asked if could practice putting one on her – to which she was open. I quickly grabbed a diaper, put her on the back on the sofa, and pulled down her leggings, she lifted her but, so I could position the diaper under her… Even though she had a big pregnant belly, I could get the diaper to fit fairly good on her! She said it felt pretty to have it on… WOW – didn’t in my wildest dreams expect that reaction…

She then asked if I wanted to try one on as well – I was obviously pretty aroused, so I tried to ‘calm down’ before accepting her offer to put me in one too. I pulled down my pants, and she opened a diaper… She was tumbling a bit around with it, struggling a bit identifying what was front and back – I tried not to sound to knowledgeable in guiding her HAHA…

After putting the diaper under my but (the right way), she began playing a bit with my dick (that I had managed to get to relax somewhat). I had to make stop that right away (otherwise putting the diapered would quickly become a significantly more ‘hard’ job)…

After now also being diapered (and pretending it was a first time), we had a chat about how it felt. We both agreed it felt really nice and comfortable… Something like wearing a cushion or be hugged on ones bottom…

She even herself come up with some practical usecases of diaper wearing; like travelling on plane if seated bye the window etc…

We then began making out and cuddling for a few hours, both staying diapered, in the end ending up going to bed, and both falling asleep diapered… WOW, that was a great feeling…

Two days later we had our baby…

• Love
Reactions: Someoneonline, TheWaddlingDad, Joe100000 and 13 others
Just...wow! What an amazing, wonderfully sweet experience you two had! I'm incredibly happy for you both...and congratulations on the arrival of your baby! You, she and baby makes three in diapers. Enjoy! 🤗 🥰

Reactions: Chriller, RedPandaDL and Subtlerustle
Chriller said:
So, I kind of have a dilemma that I would like some opinion on...

My partner just asked me the other day if she could try to put me in a diaper/change my diaper. The thing is, she does not know about my diaper liking. It is not something I have ever told her about...

The question came up as we are expecting our first child, expected to be delivered next week - she has never tried changing a babys diaper, and therefore wanted to 'practice' on me. I know it was said partly as a joke - partly seriously. We already bought new born diapers etc. - so proposed trying one of those. I said I'm pretty sure they won't fit. She then proposed a 'Drynites' pyjamas pant (I bought for her at one point, but that's another story). For which i replied, that those are pants - and does not have the tapes of a new born diaper... Anyways the conversation died out shortly hereafter...

So, the thing is: I have an unopened pack of ABU Kiddo (single tape) diapers hidden somewhere, that I'm considering bringing 'in to the play'.

My idea is bring them in one of the next days saying something like: "So I thought it could be fun to practice diaper change before we get the baby, so after you brought up the idea the other day, I have been thinking about it and I found out that you could get baby styled diapers in adult sizes online. I therefore bought a pack of these, so we can practice a bit if you still think it could be fun. I'm actually also curious to try what it is like to wear a baby diaper again. Should we give it a try?"

I don't want to scare her of obviously... I'm not sure how she would react, so thats why I'm asking for your advice.

Bonus info concerning her 'view on diapers': I bought the Drynites pyjamas pants for her at one point when she had an UTI, and she felt like peeing her pants all the time. I bought them for her in the supermarket without her knowing. She said it was the cutest thing anyone has ever done for her... I never explicitly told her that I was into her wearing them, but when she had them on, i complimented how cute she was looking and felt her up. A few weeks after the UTI was gone, I even got her to wear one, when I casually came across the pack, and 'for fun' asked her to put one on. After felling her on the outside of drynites, we had sex (with the diaper around har angles), and after sex she pulled it up, and fell asleep in it...

So, should I bring in diapers and see where it goes (the perfect excuse window is closing in) or should I forget about, and avoid the risk of putting her through stressfull thoughts closely before giving birth?
You really need to tell her that you like diapers.
She seems positive about them. And the longer you delay telling her, the more hurt she might feel when it eventually comes out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MaxxH, ThePaddedTurtle, Billies1 and 2 others
Back