Should I 'allow' my girlfriend to practice diaper changing on me?

H) Our boy got cocky and went the extra mile and shat in his diaper, the girlfriend then went to change him unaware of the added "present" and was not impressed to say the least. They are now scheduling couple counseling.

I hope I dint break any rules by saying shat, it sounded funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kittyinpink and Subtlerustle
BobbiSueEllen said:
F) Aliens got both him and Buster Baxter from Elwood City. :ROFLMAO:
Do you believe in aliens visiting this planet Bobby sue Ellen? (Just curious..)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Chriller said:
So, I kind of have a dilemma that I would like some opinion on...

My partner just asked me the other day if she could try to put me in a diaper/change my diaper. The thing is, she does not know about my diaper liking. It is not something I have ever told her about...

The question came up as we are expecting our first child, expected to be delivered next week - she has never tried changing a babys diaper, and therefore wanted to 'practice' on me. I know it was said partly as a joke - partly seriously. We already bought new born diapers etc. - so proposed trying one of those. I said I'm pretty sure they won't fit. She then proposed a 'Drynites' pyjamas pant (I bought for her at one point, but that's another story). For which i replied, that those are pants - and does not have the tapes of a new born diaper... Anyways the conversation died out shortly hereafter...

So, the thing is: I have an unopened pack of ABU Kiddo (single tape) diapers hidden somewhere, that I'm considering bringing 'in to the play'.

My idea is bring them in one of the next days saying something like: "So I thought it could be fun to practice diaper change before we get the baby, so after you brought up the idea the other day, I have been thinking about it and I found out that you could get baby styled diapers in adult sizes online. I therefore bought a pack of these, so we can practice a bit if you still think it could be fun. I'm actually also curious to try what it is like to wear a baby diaper again. Should we give it a try?"

I don't want to scare her of obviously... I'm not sure how she would react, so thats why I'm asking for your advice.

Bonus info concerning her 'view on diapers': I bought the Drynites pyjamas pants for her at one point when she had an UTI, and she felt like peeing her pants all the time. I bought them for her in the supermarket without her knowing. She said it was the cutest thing anyone has ever done for her... I never explicitly told her that I was into her wearing them, but when she had them on, i complimented how cute she was looking and felt her up. A few weeks after the UTI was gone, I even got her to wear one, when I casually came across the pack, and 'for fun' asked her to put one on. After felling her on the outside of drynites, we had sex (with the diaper around har angles), and after sex she pulled it up, and fell asleep in it...

So, should I bring in diapers and see where it goes (the perfect excuse window is closing in) or should I forget about, and avoid the risk of putting her through stressfull thoughts closely before giving birth?
Sounds like she already knows dude! Just be up front and open with her. Be honest. She’ll smell a rat a mile off if she’s already found them. The likelyhood is, she already knows you’re into them.
Get them out, and let her practice. Hey.. she may even surprise you with a thank you or her own 😉

Reactions: Kittyinpink
GinAndTonixx said:
Sounds like she already knows dude! Just be up front and open with her. Be honest. She’ll smell a rat a mile off if she’s already found them. The likelyhood is, she already knows you’re into them.
Get them out, and let her practice. Hey.. she may even surprise you with a thank you or her own 😉
I can't agree more!! He could be one of the lucky ones!! After all every week somebody on this planet wins the lottery! If I was he this whole thing would be well on the way or total crash!!

Reactions: GinAndTonixx
Kittyinpink said:
I can't agree more!! He could be one of the lucky ones!! After all every week somebody on this planet wins the lottery! If I was he this whole thing would be well on the way or total crash!!
Everything you ever wanted is just outside your comfort zone. Go for it! Be open. But most importantly, allow her to fully understand your mindset. Explain the feelings you get, but also justify why this doesn’t define you. That’s what Gin did to me when we first met. I understood, 100%, and even ordered some of my own secretly to surprise him for when he got home from work. He opened the door, to find me in nothing be suspenders, his favourite bra of mine, and a poofy all white Abu simple!

Honestly?

The best sex we’ve ever had. And it continues to be to this very day.

Because he was upfront with me, it also gave me a huge feeling of worth. Because he trusted me enough to tell me. And not tip toe around the fact. But hey, that’s my 0.00002 Bitcoin.

Go for it. Enjoy it. But trust me when I say don’t push it. Let it unfold. Don’t force it. And I promise, she’ll surprise you. 👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Billies1, TigerDL, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
GinAndTonixx said:
Everything you ever wanted is just outside your comfort zone. Go for it! Be open. But most importantly, allow her to fully understand your mindset. Explain the feelings you get, but also justify why this doesn’t define you. That’s what Gin did to me when we first met. I understood, 100%, and even ordered some of my own secretly to surprise him for when he got home from work. He opened the door, to find me in nothing be suspenders, his favourite bra of mine, and a poofy all white Abu simple!

Honestly?

The best sex we’ve ever had. And it continues to be to this very day.

Because he was upfront with me, it also gave me a huge feeling of worth. Because he trusted me enough to tell me. And not tip toe around the fact. But hey, that’s my 0.00002 Bitcoin.

Go for it. Enjoy it. But trust me when I say don’t push it. Let it unfold. Done force it. And I promise, she’ll surprise you. 👌🏻
Wow! Great reply there gin!

• Love
Reactions: Dldlns2, BobbiSueEllen and GinAndTonixx
GinAndTonixx said:
But hey, that’s my 0.00002 Bitcoin.
😲😲😲 Someone's raiding my Bitcoin stash! 😲😲😲 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: GinAndTonixx, RedPandaDL and Kittyinpink
BobbiSueEllen said:
😲😲😲 Someone's raiding my Bitcoin stash! 😲😲😲 🤭
Are you sure that was absolutely your idea?? 😊..

• Love
Kittyinpink said:
Are you sure that was absolutely your idea?? 😊..
Uh-huh! I got the patent riiiiight heeeere, next to my Star Registry certificate for a star named "bobbisueellen27006": just go to between Orion & Cygnus, trace to the edge of the cup of the Big Diaper--er, DIPPER, hang a left and go 3 inches...it requires a telescope to view... :unsure: :ROFLMAO: 🥳

But it's mine! Yepyepyep! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kittyinpink, RedPandaDL and GinAndTonixx
I don’t even have Bitcoin 😂😂

GinAndTonixx said:
I don’t even have Bitcoin 😂😂
I don't blame ya. At their prices, who does? 😲 :unsure:

Reactions: GinAndTonixx
Rich fuckers 😂 not us 😂🙈

• Haha
Chriller said:
So, I kind of have a dilemma that I would like some opinion on...

My partner just asked me the other day if she could try to put me in a diaper/change my diaper. The thing is, she does not know about my diaper liking. It is not something I have ever told her about...

The question came up as we are expecting our first child, expected to be delivered next week - she has never tried changing a babys diaper, and therefore wanted to 'practice' on me. I know it was said partly as a joke - partly seriously. We already bought new born diapers etc. - so proposed trying one of those. I said I'm pretty sure they won't fit. She then proposed a 'Drynites' pyjamas pant (I bought for her at one point, but that's another story). For which i replied, that those are pants - and does not have the tapes of a new born diaper... Anyways the conversation died out shortly hereafter...

So, the thing is: I have an unopened pack of ABU Kiddo (single tape) diapers hidden somewhere, that I'm considering bringing 'in to the play'.

My idea is bring them in one of the next days saying something like: "So I thought it could be fun to practice diaper change before we get the baby, so after you brought up the idea the other day, I have been thinking about it and I found out that you could get baby styled diapers in adult sizes online. I therefore bought a pack of these, so we can practice a bit if you still think it could be fun. I'm actually also curious to try what it is like to wear a baby diaper again. Should we give it a try?"

I don't want to scare her of obviously... I'm not sure how she would react, so thats why I'm asking for your advice.

Bonus info concerning her 'view on diapers': I bought the Drynites pyjamas pants for her at one point when she had an UTI, and she felt like peeing her pants all the time. I bought them for her in the supermarket without her knowing. She said it was the cutest thing anyone has ever done for her... I never explicitly told her that I was into her wearing them, but when she had them on, i complimented how cute she was looking and felt her up. A few weeks after the UTI was gone, I even got her to wear one, when I casually came across the pack, and 'for fun' asked her to put one on. After felling her on the outside of drynites, we had sex (with the diaper around har angles), and after sex she pulled it up, and fell asleep in it...

So, should I bring in diapers and see where it goes (the perfect excuse window is closing in) or should I forget about, and avoid the risk of putting her through stressfull thoughts closely before giving birth?
I honestly wouldn't bring it up but you do you man.

Change diaper on an adult is not the same to change a baby diaper. I guess it easier to change a baby diaper than an adult diaper. When someone changed my adultdiapers years ago i was doing some yogaposition so it should be easier to clean my butt and put the diaper under me.

Reactions: sbmccue, pampers47, Lyric and 2 others
It's easier to change a baby than an adult in most cases, an uncooperative person can make any change a battle.

Reactions: Lyric and Kittyinpink
Aby said:
It's easier to change a baby than an adult in most cases, an uncooperative person can make any change a battle.

for those cases, I suggest Naptime

• Haha
Reactions: GinAndTonixx and Aby
bambinod said:
I suspect hearing "my girlfriend wants to change my diapers" sounds like "jackpot!" to most of us
Something like that. Bu I think that using medical diapers will be better option in this situation. Folks explained in above comments. End if she likes it , move on next level

No matter what you decide to do or decided and have done I hope that you and her are happy.

Reactions: TigerDL and GinAndTonixx
One thought that may help break the ice. Your partner was the one to suggest trying diaper changes on you. I'm not sure where things stand with that suggestion right now. However, since she suggested trying diaper changes on you, you could make a counter-offer of "could we try diaper changes on each other?" and see what her thoughts are. Both of you are then equally committed to the experiment while learning a parenting skill, and you have a foundation for a relatable discussion about how you felt being changed into a diaper. I might leave out potential sexual feelings, but if you felt warm, soft, safe, loved etc, you can discuss that with your partner after what is hopefully a good, shared experience.

Regardless of how things go, I hope everything goes positively.

Reactions: ARBBB2, Lyric, Subtlerustle and 4 others
camperspampers1 said:
One thought that may help break the ice. Your partner was the one to suggest trying diaper changes on you. I'm not sure where things stand with that suggestion right now. However, since she suggested trying diaper changes on you, you could make a counter-offer of "could we try diaper changes on each other?" and see what her thoughts are. Both of you are then equally committed to the experiment while learning a parenting skill, and you have a foundation for a relatable discussion about how you felt being changed into a diaper. I might leave out potential sexual feelings, but if you felt warm, soft, safe, loved etc, you can discuss that with your partner after what is hopefully a good, shared experience.

Regardless of how things go, I hope everything goes positively.
Holy shit, this so much^^^!!

Back