Should capcon move to Las Vegas?

RestrainU4Me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Why doesn’t CAPCON move from Chicago to Las Vegas? A Las Vegas hotel would actually be able to hold and house the amount of ABDL’s that want to go.

Capcon always sell out of tickets so fast and rooms even faster. They also always have to use multiple hotels in the area to house people. I feel like they have outgrown the Chicago hotels they’ve used in the past. ABDL has just grown so fast so quick.

Anyone else agree?

• Love
Reactions: Mfluder, little77 and Jorelaxed

messydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Doesn't CAPCON stand for " Chicago Age Players Convention?" What your looking for would be the LVAPCON. :)

Reactions: todderhr, MetalDan86, DLBIG and 2 others

Oinker94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
It would be cool, even more so since my grandparents once lived in Vegas, but I must strongly advise NOT to move the Con there. Vegas is nicknamed “Sin City” for a reason. If you want to move the con, I recommend Portland or Seattle. Portland has more Age regressions than any other major city in the US. Seattle is where Costco and Amazon are incorporated, and the distributors of large plushies! Seattle also has a lot of video game stores!

RestrainU4Me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Oinker94 said:
It would be cool, even more so since my grandparents once lived in Vegas, but I must strongly advise NOT to move the Con there. Vegas is nicknamed “Sin City” for a reason. If you want to move the con, I recommend Portland or Seattle. Portland has more Age regressions than any other major city in the US. Seattle is where Costco and Amazon are incorporated, and the distributors of large plushies! Seattle also has a lot of video game stores!
You completely missed the point. Capcon needs a huge hotel. Seattle probably has the same size or smaller hotels then Chicago.

Those are some good points but flights are also more expensive to the cities you mentioned. Like Chicago, Las Vegas flights are usually a lot cheaper in comparison.

RestrainU4Me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
messydiaper said:
Doesn't CAPCON stand for " Chicago Age Players Convention?" What your looking for would be the LVAPCON. :)
Good point! Lol didn’t think about that!

Just trying to think of a location where people don’t have to stress about getting a ticket or a close hotel to be with other ABDLs!

Reactions: messydiaper

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
It wouldn't be good there in Seattle.
There used to be a con rain forest.
With a lot of baby furs some young guests destroyed the motel did lots of damage. Put diapers in the parking lot on cars . So the con was black balled no motel will host even under age drinking in the rooms.
Paramedic had to be called.

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
That would be awesome, I live in Vegas and there is more hotel infrastructure here , plus we have our own local Adult diaper store.😎
Flights are very cheap to Vegas.

Last edited:
Reactions: RestrainU4Me

ORBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
messydiaper said:
We need more conventions, how about the Nevada Age Players start their own, then we can have NAPCON. 😃

Reactions: RuffRuff, messydiaper, RestrainU4Me and 1 other person

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
ORBaby said:
We need more conventions, how about the Nevada Age Players start their own, then we can have NAPCON. 😃
That sounds like a verygood idea and original too!

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
NAPCON sounds like a strong name.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Jorelaxed said:
NAPCON sounds like a strong name.
or NappiesConvention.

SetoKaiba

"My First Words Were Neutron Blast Attack"
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Move the con to a Kalahari Resorts space.
They have huge amounts of rooms and different styles, lots of convention space with multiple rooms to decorate as seen fit, a game room, and a huge indoor and outdoor (weather permitting) waterpark. It’d be the perfect place to also break out those water wings in the wave pool.
The staff are super awesome and always glad to help.
I attend an anime con there every year and I always have a fantastic time at the hotel.
There are multiple locations, such as: Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Texas.
Not to forget the bars and places to eat on site.
If the hotel still filled up fast with ageplayers then there are still great surrounding hotels just minutes away from the main hotel.
Just throwing my suggestion hat in to the ring.

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So the staff that is the core group for CAP is actually in the Midwest.
By hosting in the Midwest people from driving distances in all directions can attend. I drive from 6 hours east, people drive from Kentucky, Indiana, michigan, and elsewhere in the Midwest. Chicago has two major airports, several hubs, amtrak station.

They will be likely using the same hotel this year and then moving to a bigger hotel next year… there is about a 1 year lead to switch venues with getting contracts setup.

I noticed that the demographics were different with summer CAP and the normal march/april CAPCon.

There are many that attend Chicago that would not attend Las Vegas.

Reactions: RestrainU4Me and SparkleAlchemist

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
As the above poster stated, most of CAPs directors/staff/volunteers are in the Midwest. So the people that make it happen are there so CAP itself will never move to Las Vegas. Someone could always start another con, more events/cons are always good. That's a lot of work though

RestrainU4Me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
SparkleAlchemist said:
As the above poster stated, most of CAPs directors/staff/volunteers are in the Midwest. So the people that make it happen are there so CAP itself will never move to Las Vegas. Someone could always start another con, more events/cons are always good. That's a lot of work though

It makes sense to move it to a bigger venue that can support everyone that wants to come instead of a portion of people that are lucky enough to get tickets.

With gas prices now a days… it’s the same price or cheaper to fly it seems like. I live in Miami and have flown to Las Vegas 5 times and never paid over $200 round trip.

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
RestrainU4Me said:
It makes sense to move it to a bigger venue that can support everyone that wants to come instead of a portion of people that are lucky enough to get tickets.

With gas prices now a days… it’s the same price or cheaper to fly it seems like. I live in Miami and have flown to Las Vegas 5 times and never paid over $200 round trip.
I'll take the $20 in gas it costs me over a $200 flight. We'll be in a bigger hotel next year that should hopefully fit everyone. Chicago has options, many big anime, furry, and general kink conventions are also hosted in the area.

DLBIG

Life is beautiful
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
messydiaper said:
That’s exactly it. Can’t move to Vegas! It’s a Chicago thing.

Reactions: messydiaper

DLBIG

Life is beautiful
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
But we could have conventions in all cities around the world🤪

utjerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
DLBIG said:
But we could have conventions in all cities around the world🤪
Exactly. No problem hosting an independent event or two in other cities, it just comes down to finding/recruiting an event team to plan it and carry it out,

Reactions: Jorelaxed and RestrainU4Me

loveducks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
RestrainU4Me said:
Why doesn’t CAPCON move from Chicago to Las Vegas? A Las Vegas hotel would actually be able to hold and house the amount of ABDL’s that want to go.

Capcon always sell out of tickets so fast and rooms even faster. They also always have to use multiple hotels in the area to house people. I feel like they have outgrown the Chicago hotels they’ve used in the past. ABDL has just grown so fast so quick.

Anyone else agree?
The c in cap is for Chicago