Should banned members be in Top Stats?

Read below first, please.

• Yes, I think banned members should still be in Top Stats.

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • No, no banned members in Top Stats, please.

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • I don't care one way or the other.

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Just curious on all of your ideas: should banned members be in Top Stats? My answer is no, because in my opinion being banned is a symbol that they are effectively forever removed from the community, so why should banned members be honored in Top Stats anymore?
I know it is not a big deal, but I just, as usual, am interested in your opinions. Thank you :) .

EDIT: Yippee! 400th Post!!!

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
good question i was wondering today.

uh... i dont think they should....but that's just my personal opinion for same reasons you stated.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Uh...I don't really care that much...Since he's banned, he'll eventually be pushed back...

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
It doesn't bother me seeing a banned member in the stats. Call me an 'ol softy, but I still feel kind of sorry for him.:frown: Hate to see anyone get themselves into a neg. rep. fix and end up banned unless they are truly gross or creepy sounding, which wasn't the case with him.

I imagine his account would disappear after so many months of inactivity, and username would automatically disappear from the stats at the same time. Just guessing though....

~Pramrider

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sure. Why would we remove them? We haven't removed their posts.. the stats are still true.. I don't get it.

Reactions: g6s

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
What goatboy 'n Prammy said...well...'cept I dun feel sorry for anyone. :p

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
It doesn't bother me either but it was kind of sad to see betagame get ban. He was a one of a kind.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I almost want him to stay at the top... his threads will always be classics.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why exactly was betagame banned? I'm not mourning his passing or anything but it seemed like he had been posting less than usual lately and wasn't being as much of a nuisance as he had previously, certainly not to the extent he was when him being banned was ruled out by mods in Darkfinn's time out thread. Was there some kind of catalyst I missed? If not it seems a tad out of the blue and rather inconsistent.

As for removing banned member from stats, on the one hand it doesn't exactly look great having a big red name next to 'top thread starters' but on the other it would be dishonest to pretend betagame didn't make the most threads and I'm not sure if sweeping it under the carper would be a great idea. I'd probably lean towards leaving it.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Why exactly was betagame banned? I'm not mourning his passing or anything but it seemed like he had been posting less than usual lately and wasn't being as much of a nuisance as he had previously, certainly not to the extent he was when him being banned was ruled out by mods in Darkfinn's time out thread. Was there some kind of catalyst I missed? If not it seems a tad out of the blue and rather inconsistent.

As for removing banned member from stats, on the one hand it doesn't exactly look great having a big red name next to 'top thread starters' but on the other it would be dishonest to pretend betagame didn't make the most threads and I'm not sure if sweeping it under the carper would be a great idea. I'd probably lean towards leaving it.
Jaiden, the ban reason that on Betagame profile is this..."After all this time, the advice everyone has given you hasn't sunk in. After all the chances we've given you, you still make the same mistakes. Unfortunately, this is our only option." What I still don't get is why did it take this long for Betagame to get ban?

G

gamebaby

I say if it is a ban FOR a good reason i dont think they should stay that high. But they shodent be droped to luker or somthing. Just maby one level.

Role
Diaper Lover
We need a hall of shame for banned members, so we can know who they were, what they were like, and what they did to get banned, so if we see someone strikingly similar to another banned member, /report post.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
We need a hall of shame for banned members, so we can know who they were, what they were like, and what they did to get banned, so if we see someone strikingly similar to another banned member, /report post.

Didn't there used to be something like that?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I think this is pointless, because the number of times banned users will be in the top stats will be so rare that it won't be worth Moo doing the necessary work to make top stats exclude them.

I highly doubt that Betagame's ban will be permanent.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Jaiden, the ban reason that on Betagame profile is this..."After all this time, the advice everyone has given you hasn't sunk in. After all the chances we've given you, you still make the same mistakes. Unfortunately, this is our only option." What I still don't get is why did it take this long for Betagame to get ban?
Yeah, I read that in his profile, I just wondered if something specific had happened. When I saw his name in red I just thought 'oh, kid's been banned, must have done something stupid to push the mods over the edge' then I clicked on his profile and read that and thought 'huh, kind of a general reason, let's have a quick look at his recent posts'. So I did and the last one was three days ago and totally innocuous.

As far as I can tell he hasn't been banned for any particular rule-breaking and that just seemed to contradict what was said in the 'time out...' thread. Also, why he was banned at this moment, when he has been far less troublesome recently, confuses me.

As I say, I'm pretty sure I'll live without his contribution to the site, I just think these kind of things should be dealt with on a clear and consistent basis.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
removing banned member would cause alot of problems mostly because it would require their acc being deleted and then it would be a guest in top posters

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I think this is pointless, because the number of times banned users will be in the top stats will be so rare that it won't be worth Moo doing the necessary work to make top stats exclude them.

I highly doubt that Betagame's ban will be permanent.
So he might be able to came back?

EDIT: His Ban lift is on the 3th of September, so he won't be ban for long...

Status
Not open for further replies.