• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Should bambino's make a furry diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Babyfur
So should Bambino's make a furry diaper like with furry charecters on it like if they could get the lisencing lion king charecters or dalmations from 101 dalmations or other furry charecters?

Xane

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I'd buy that. Well, it wouldn't have to be a furry specific diaper. Just one that's not, well... The kinda lame print they have right now. As for licensing Disney characters? Doubtful. I don't think Disney would want their character associated with what the 'normies' think is one of the freakier things to be into (I personally think that Heroin is a worse interest). If they could just have original cartoon characters, that'd be cool.

Kokuei

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
comisssion artwork from artistis to make into tapes. im sure many would contribute

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I would definnitely buy them if they had some decent tapes. The tapes they have on it now are...Rather moronic...They really aren't very babyish...

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i would get it when i could and i do have a pawprint design i would give them to make tapes with

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
They're already serving a very niche market. I don't think them further splitting the niche market is likely to be profitable. if you want furry things then just make custom front logo things.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Not gonna happen. It costs millions to buy licensing for characters.

I would like to see Bambino change their design up though... just some new shapes or colours or something.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Unfortunately, this :(.

Although I would love it, I'd buy 'em in a heartbeat.

BitterGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Other
They're already serving a very niche market.
Both true, but they could still use furry cartoon-style characters without having to pay for Simba or Balto. Admittedly, it wouldn't be quite the same. However, the artwork could be babyish enough for non-furry AB/DLs, to avoid dividing the market.

I'm wondering if tailholes have been suggested...

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
it would be an interesting design and i would buy them, i love the bambinos already and really really really wish they had a place to buy them here in canada. (well here is one place now but im broke :( ) i have seen some people print off art work they have and using clear tape tape them to the front of there diaper, it looks really really cute and works well.

BitterGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Other
Wouldn't that kind of defeat the purpose of a diaper...If you used the diaper with some fake tail, it could ruin it.
Clearly, it would be a bad idea for a number of reasons. It would divide their market, it would require a high tooling investment, it wouldn't seal around furry tails, it would be the wrong size and in the wrong place much of the time, most furry tails aren't urine-proof or washable, etc.

I was merely wondering if it had been suggested.

Last edited:

Scritcher

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I think it would be a pretty good idea - they could, for example, have pawprints, maybe mixed in with something else.

F

Falkio

Paw prints would be a fairly neutral, yet babyish design. I think both ABDLs and furs would take interest. What about a single large tape? At the very least, new prints on the existing diapers would be nice to see.

As I've said before, I wish someone made a diaper similar to the Marci badge ones.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Its an idea.
What? An idea? No, my friend, this is REALITY. You see, back a long time ago Bambino got Banned-bino from the Disney Corporation. They were the best workers though so as a Banned Package they got rights to every Disney Character - past, future, and present. Then they dug up Disney's body and they decided only 1950 to future. Therefore they already exist. This extremely important addition to Bambino seems to be the best logical step in the right direction, and that is how the free market stay afloat!

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Are most furries even into diapers? I always thought that the babyfur thing was just a small part of furriness. Anyway, I hope you'd attach your tail to diaper's exterior :p.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Although Chevre might have missunderstood the consensus a little bit (yes, most furries aren't into diapers), there's a good point there. Most infantilists aren't furries. That's something that ought to cross the owners of Bambino before they make advances towards the furry community.

That said, they might just realize how cute anthro art is to the rest of the infantilisist community and go with it. I'm hoping the latter myself ;-)

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Nothing is keeping them from putting lions and dalmations on their diapers... They just can't be Disney characters. They can't say "Scar!" next to the lion. But they can put a lion that looks like him without making Disney references.

That's just the way it do! =] (i'll use whatever grammer I fricken want!)

J

Jeffy

What about a single large tape?
YUS! I've been thinking about this for a while and I always thought it would be a good idea :/ we need to get some emails going out to Bambino about this, we're gettin some good (and not so good) ideas going here. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.