Shot down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I tried talking to this girl I like and she was THE Most intimidating person EVER lol. She definitely wasn't shy about um... Sharing her thoughts about me xD I know this was totally random, I'm bored today lol

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
You got shot down when you tried talking to this girl? :eek:
I thought you were going to say that you got rejected when asking somebody out, not for even trying to talk to somebody. :p

Was it like this?
You: "Hello, I'm..."
Her: "Oh my God, like ... [insert critique of your person here]"

Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea and all that.

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Haha Well, I'm friends with her friend so she knew I like her and she basically knew I was beating around the bush xD It went downhill. Then I figured out she drinks and does drugs which for me is an INSTANT turn-off

Role
  1. Other
Haha Well, I'm friends with her friend so she knew I like her and she basically knew I was beating around the bush xD It went downhill. Then I figured out she drinks and does drugs which for me is an INSTANT turn-off

Jeez, don't you sound dreary and bleak.

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Actually No lol They say there are other fish in the sea. My life's sea has nothing but seaweed and pretty shells xD And yeah, thanks. I do have friends here :D

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
don't feel too bad, I've had about the same problem with a girl. believe me, you're better off alone, then with a junk (unless you use yourself, then another drug user is fun).

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks everyone. I feel so bad, she smokes and all of that, and she doesn't see herself as beautiful as she really is... I know this kind of person. They usually have a fear of being hurt... '"-_-

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
nah lukie, girls on harddrugs maybe, but softdrugs are commonly talked about these days...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
nah lukie, girls on harddrugs maybe, but softdrugs are commonly talked about these days...

Of course there are also people that wan nothing to do with illegal drugs. Drugs did wonders for my mother. <_>

A

annierighthurr

Wow, glad to know you guys are all professional psychologists now on drug abuse.

Really guys? Stop being judgemental

2low

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow, glad to know you guys are all professional psychologists now on drug abuse.

Really guys? Stop being judgemental

I have to say the same for that ,
Yea Drugs Are not My Cup of Tea But i think people that do them are grown enough to do as they chose ,

Are you going to hate on someone for drinking soda ?? having a walking cane needing glasses , eating cake .. cakes bad for u it makes u gain weight its not good !
No Matter Of any of these ... they dont make who someone is .. well maybe change someones personality on hard drugs but i hate people that judged others
just because you dont aprove or like some of someones habbits dosent mean there aswsome people to be around with
:rolleyes:

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's all so true. I just hate the peer pressure that's usually associated with it... I just can't say no to one of my friends. It's a curse that makes me hate myself!!!

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Well, I would prefer to have a girlfriend that doesn't do drugs (and is not an alcoholic). I also think marijuana should be legalized at the same time. I have not tried drugs myself (other than legal medicines when needed and caffeine in drinks). I'm not being judgmental. People should have the right to use drugs if they really want to do so. I just don't want that kind of thing in my life to that degree. It can be dangerous. (I am not 100% definitely unwilling to make exceptions though. Also, I am not unwilling to be friends with a drug user, but that's slightly different. I do have friends online that do (or used to do) drugs. And marijuana isn't really even that bad.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.