• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Short time lurker - long time DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've been poking around for some time now and decided to let you get to know me a little better.

I've got some DL experiences I'd like to share but for now I'd like to say I appreciate the open friendly environment you have created here on the internet.

Interests: I basically like to take apart, tinker with, and fix anything including my cars, plumbing, framing, electronics, etc...

I spent a few years of my life (like many of you) thinking I was the only one in the world who liked diapers and I couldn't figure out why (probably 11 years old to 14) until I found diaper sites out on the net. At first I thought most of the people I saw online were freaks and I felt like one too. Now that I am a lot older and mature I understand a little better why it is I feel the way I do about diapers and I can find plenty here who feel the same.

I still see a lot of interesting behavior on this site but there are plenty who seem down to earth, who am I to judge anyway?

Anyway hope to get to know some of you, I'm stuck between a" binge/purge" cycle as some of you call it so hope to ask some questions here and there and learn from your experiences.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.