Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Have you ever wanted to be diapered, but it's close to time for something that has been planned. Do you waste the diaper for somewhere between ten minutes to an hour, or do you just ride off the desire? Do you happen to have a different answer to this problem. If so I would like to know it. There are nights I would like to be diapered, but don't have the time. At night I still have a problem sleeping in a diaper. My dad and sister keep the house so hot, I can't sleep comfortably.

The way I see it, is if you wear diapers, you wear diapers, period. If I need changing and people are waiting on me or I'm late, oh well. Don't get me wrong-I'll hurry, but the diaper WILL be changed and changed correctly.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

I don't strictly wear for recreation, but I would say priorities here are important , if you have very little time between a vanilla appointment and your desire to wear, which is more important as in if you are going to kiss a plane to stop on tape up then the plane gets priority , whereas if you take time to tape up and the only "negative" will be being "fashionably late " do the diaper. Most us IC work on the theory of piss poor planning leads to piss poor results and/ or keep it simple stupid ,doing that means leaving ample time to be ready including diaper wear, if your are a recreational wearer best thing to do is think last time I did this I wanted to wear, so this time plan to wear ahead of time as you get dressed.dont be caught at the last minute with your pants on and no diaper.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I don't really like wasting diapers so if I have to do something soon and don't have enough time to be diapered, or there's any risk of me being caught , etc., I hold off wearing until I have the time and the privacy.

Of course, I only wear for recreation and not out of need or anything.

I often times will wear diapers at the last minute in emergency situations in public for instance if I am out in town and I get that oh no feeling the first thing I will do is to buy a pack of diapers and imediately find somewhere else to put them on by myself in relative privacy.

I have had to wear diapers virtually all of the time since 2010,when as my earlier blogs state that I became incontinent and I sometimes tho makes me antisocial then that's for a good reason rather than me just being rude as I have to rush sometimes to avoid having a embarrassing accident in my pants in public.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

That's part of the reason I like having a variety of diapers. I've got cloth and I had ready access to a cheap disposable that met my minimum requirements (I'm still looking for a new best one with the Depends Protection with Tabs changing over to clothlike covers).

In any event, having those as part of my stash lets me wear on my own schedule most of the time. I'm currently 24/7, so it's all moot right now but when I stop, that'll be relevant again.

The Tena Stretch Super with a Bambino Quadro insert can be put on and taken off innumerable times. They are also very quiet. I wear these the two or three times a week that I am out (retired) and one nappy will last several weeks. Recently I was pumping gas, experienced a sudden urge, knew that there was no way that I could make it home in time and was thankful to be wearing.

Adding to Trevor's comment, having a variety of different diapers onhand is helpful for staying padded in varying circumstances. Thick for overnight, thin and quiet for daytime socializing, middle of the road for everyday around the house, etc. Pick the right diaper for the current circumstances, and always be padded :)

I put one on at 2:pm knowing that at 3:30 i would have to leave bowling league. I am about to put the same one back on not wasting one. It's not that hard to slide in and out of them and i use mediums.

I am not IC so I can chose when and how to diaper up.

When I get the urge to wear, I will take account of the time, place, temperature, appointments, etc. that I will need to contend with and determine whether it is ok to diaper up or not. I don't like to waste a diaper by putting it on and then using it for only one wetting. I try to use the diaper to its fullest.

So, there are times that I want to put a diaper on but I will decide not to due to current circumstances.

Well, I'm Incontinent so this is a bit of a different kind of problem for me, but still one I experience nonetheless. Because I often find myself needing to be changed either because I'm too wet or I've messed myself and there's only maybe an hour or two before we're planning to go somewhere and I don't want to be put in my diaper to leave because I hate leaving the apartment already wet if I can avoid it, but I don't really want to waste one either.

Traditionally I either keep some cheaper diapers on me like some Attends or something along those lines for that situation, or a lot of the time this becomes the function of various diapers I've tried and haven't really liked. The iD Slip soft that I didn't really liked but I tried anyway is the most recent entry into this field of diaper for me.

I wear large shaped pads with net fixing pants quite often during the day which are quick and easy to change. I take my time when I am using proper taped nappies at night.

I too have found that a varied stash is the key. My current spread is:
High performance
Half case ABU space/little pawz

Med-hi
Some Arena L4 (I'm a medium though) and Molicare Super Plus

Med (pleb tier)
A few old Attends with the micro pore liner
A few Tranquility ATN
Case of fit right briefs (the ultra briefs are a really good diaper for the price, cloth backed with leak guards and a nice fit- almost like a baby diaper scaled up. Too bad these are just the super)
Low
Large box Goodnites (new owl print :) )
1 pack Underjams
Some GN True fit inserts
Case of prevail tru fit (pretty terrible but very cheap from the thrift store)
Assorted low end attends, wasteland briefs, breathable briefs and some pull ups.

I always try to use the low end for daytime and try to limit my use of everything above pleb tier to 1-2 nights a week or in extreme circumstances (i/e long study sessions, road trips) I definitely don't use ABUs when I have something to do before noon the next day. There is always doubling up to make the lower end products last so long as you are up and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back