Short Film with ABDL Character happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello guys, as you may recall, I was talking about being part of a film that showcases an ABDL character. Well, it's happening. I just hung up with a production company that's going to help us get funds. Most of it will be donations from people who support minorities, like LGBT community. This is going to be real, some of you already read the script, so please don't hesitate in asking for it if you want a look. We're shooting next year.

Synopsis:
A young man, troubled by his mental illness, finds himself facing teenage life. His best friend has turned his back on him and the love of his life is now the popular cheerleader. Truth is, both of them are troubled. Meet Sam, the tortured soul who is looking for a place, Richie, the boy who likes to wear diapers and act like a baby, and Scarlet, the cheerleader whose life is just an act. This is a story of deviant hearts...

Last edited:
I hope you'll keep us posted on your progress as it sounds very, very interesting. It will also be interesting to see how your class feels after seeing it. When I was a college student, my SO and I used to go to art film festivals and you'd see a lot of different things. Since we were a gay couple in the late '60s, we were very accepting of just about everything. Some were really neat and some heart breaking. I still remember one on heroin addiction. The background music was, "baby, baby, can't you hear my heart beat, hurt hurt." Then it showed some 12 year old boy main line shooting up. I eventually wrote a pretty good poem on childhood drug addiction. I should have known since I was one myself.

dogboy said:
I hope you'll keep us posted on your progress as it sounds very, very interesting. It will also be interesting to see how your class feels after seeing it. When I was a college student, my SO and I used to go to art film festivals and you'd see a lot of different things. Since we were a gay couple in the late '60s, we were very accepting of just about everything. Some were really neat and some heart breaking. I still remember one on heroin addiction. The background music was, "baby, baby, can't you hear my heart beat, hurt hurt." Then it showed some 12 year old boy main line shooting up. I eventually wrote a pretty good poem on childhood drug addiction. I should have known since I was one myself.

Thanks dogboy. I'm really confident this film will be awesome. The production company seemed thrilled to be part of it!

This is awesome! The finished product is going to be absolutely amazing! Best of luck to you. I think this'll do our community some good!

Looking forward to seeing it, please post a link when it is done if you can.

So I just talked to the production company and they're suggesting we do a web series... any thoughts?

That may not be a bad idea. I would think the costs would not be as great and certainly the audience what be greater.

I think it certainly deserves consideration.

Yeah me too. The production company said the series idea would be better. I was thinking, would that be the case, of having 5 episodes for the first, probably 15 minutes each.

When is the movie coming out?

Might get more followers from a Web series. Some reason it seems like the demographic of people who watch series verses people who watch full or part length shows would be more interested in this type of show, but that is just my feeling on it.

We're shooting in January! :D

kik91 said:
We're shooting in January! :D

I'm actually sort of excited about this. I wish you success and hope it even more than you hoped it could be.

dogboy said:
I'm actually sort of excited about this. I wish you success and hope it even more than you hoped it could be.

Thank you. I will share it with all of you and keep you updated!

Just got a 2000 dollar donation from a company, and possible sponsorship by a very well known ABDL diaper brand!

I'm really happy for you kik91! Here's to hoping it turns out as a success. If you do the web series, you have an opportunity to get viewer feedback and change up some of the story lines on the fly if it's necessary. I think that either way this has a lot of potential to be a great production.

Hi guys! Update! I got a revew of the script saying that the favorite character was Richie, the infantilist, because it's a great way to promote acceptance!

Well done...your passion is bound to lead to success.

ozbub said:
Well done...your passion is bound to lead to success.
Thanks you. I was surprised because the writer was a professional screenwriter and he said his favorite character had to be the infantilist, and that I should rework some of the script to improve it but that it is a "entertaining, well-written story".

Amazing, I am looking forward to it ! I would enjoy a series more than a movie, but either one is great, wish you nothing but the best from Mexico :)

Littledaimon said:
Amazing, I am looking forward to it ! I would enjoy a series more than a movie, but either one is great, wish you nothing but the best from Mexico :)

Thanks! I'm mexican too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back