• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Shopping spree anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dentedwheel

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Have any of you gone on a shopping spree and before you realized it you had no room for the things you bought? I am running out of room in my hiding place. Not only that I just had a reality check tonight while doing the bills. My spending spree has been off and on since November. Right now it's mostly on. I just tallied the receipts. Let's just say that it is far more than I originally though I spent so I will have to stop.

I am responsible for the finances in the house and I haven't spent us into debt or anything like that, not even close. However, being that no one knows about my fetish, it will begin to get more difficult hiding the cost. I guess this is my worst binge cycle ever.

All that aside, I love what I have purchased. It is mostly a sampling of many different suppliers. As much as I enjoy disposables, I have been getting upset with the switch toward non-plastic backed diapers (thank god for Bambinos). I love the feel and sound of the plastic. To prepare for the inevitable I have been trying out cloth with plastic pants and various incarnations of this theme. Great stuff is available. Maybe I should put this spending spree to good use and do some cloth diaper reviews.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
That would be awesome... that last part at least.

Ive been parusing the market for cloth and... well... knowing almost nothing about them
a review would be very nice. Like the differences between the types of cloth and stuff like that.

But yeah, you should probably watch your spend cycles. i know i have to. That little
hidey hole of mine doesnt hold much >.<

Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I currently have a wardrobe overflowing with diapers! I think I have been doing the same as you! I am not so worried about the money, as I have to wear them anyway, so it is money well spent in a way, but I really mustn't buy any more till I've used a good proportion of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.